Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.0 + Hotfix 22.8.0.1

[DE]Drew

5 hours ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Ambulas is now immune to Viral Damage. This will fix issues where Ambulas becomes unhackable

Wait what?
You are trying to do dmg 2.5 and you just nerfing because you cant fix it?

In my opinion this should not be the solution for any issue like this.
Also thanks for the Krill changes took you some time but finally we dont have to spend 10 mins in a mission where the actual killing part takes just a handful of bullets.

So I get to play the avoid social media, forums and chat game for a day thanks to spoiler bombing trolls unless I drop premium currency to rush a door key.

There are a number of ways to handle story elements and quests... this is not one of the good ones.

So a friend and I were decorating our ships and after we were done he lost a large amount of noggles (well over 200 plat worth) and a few other decorations he had long since bought for decorating his ship after he went to see my ship after I was done decorating. He and have also randomly lost textures on our warframes and a few syandanas. What in the heck is wrong with this update...was looking forward to it but now I can't trust my ship decorations still being there now after he lost that many decorations. I do hope this can be fixed. PLEASE fix this I'm not willing to go onto another ship or decorate in general now. :/

41 minutes ago, sinosamba said:

Thank you, DE! Other games charge extra for a player's home or base and even have real state markets and limited plots (sigh...) Meanwhile WF gives you a cool ship right after the tutorial that you can decorate and now your friends can visit you \o/

It's no different from other games you have to pay for the decorations and colors unless you use the starter strip of colors and want nothing past the few Cetus animals.

1. These bounties, especially the ghoul purge specific ones are fun for me very much unlike the Plague star bounties. Standing around defending a point just feels plain bad and the distances between objectives in the ghoul bounties are reasonable and not all the way across the goddamn map. The ghouls themselves are pretty cool from an artistic standpoint. Their attack sets are a nice departure from the usual enemies as well with long range charges and sweeps. My biggest complaint about this is the random cold procs. I'm not sure if they're from the graves or from killing ghouls but its very annoying to be slowed to such an extent so frequently unless I stand still in a safe spot. If possible I would really like a lv 90 version of this mission or all plains missions really.

2. Corinth is nice. Pleasantly surprised it was a market weapon. With how anticipated it was, I was expecting it to be put into clantech instead of/with the battle fans. On initial use, even with its crit stats it still feels significantly weaker than the 100% status shotguns. The minimum distance of the secondary fire feels excessively large compared to the explosion size but is otherwise interesting and a great alternative to the player randomly blowing themselves up. Here's hoping it gets applied to the tonkor and Ogris. Will completely forma out then reevaluate. I like the design of the new grineer guns. Have yet to try them out so I cant speak to their feel/effectiveness.

3. Cosmetics always appreciated

4. Inviting friends to liset. Not exactly a surprise but very happy this finally happened. I've pumped thousands of plat into pimping out the inside of the liset/orbiter so I'm definitely looking forward to showing it off in game as opposed to just screenshots.

5. Personal quarters. Not much to say here. More customization is great. The Aquarium is great. Love the customization. The Vignettes are very nice although a tad on the pricey side. Warframe display is nice. Next step would be to have more of the things or to have the display randomly cycle through all the player's current loadouts. Still need to collect fragments for the Somachord. Would like for the operator (and friends) to be able to sit on the bench. 

6. Increased decoration Capacity: I love it. I'm going to go broke form it but I dont care.

7. New decorations: Pet decorations are cute. Not sure if they have special interactions with pets though. Love the plant decorations although I'm personally not too fond of the jets on the bottom of most of the vases. The articula I like a lot more than I thought I would. A bit sad that there is currently no melee or ability poses but I'd be very surprised if those dont get released in the near future. Definitely need to find out if there is a way to get more.

8. Operator animation sets: These are nice. Still need to test if these become visible in mission. It was so awkward to have the operator in a permanent battle stance whenever they are out. 

9. Korha/IPS/Status change delay. Good. Fingers crossed that actual significant revisions get made instead of the disaster that was proposed...unlike what happened to Gara. Or better yet rework armor scaling before even touching IPS/Status.

10. Changes. Everything looks good. Need to test Kril changes but at least he got something after years of being one of the posterboy for S#&$ty enemy design. Replayable bounties for standing is great. Wish it had been a thing sooner. Insane wisp requirements (even with booster-smeeta) still needs to be addressed. That ambulas bandaid had better not be forgotten about. You cant just randomly make an enemy immune to a damage type. Fixes are appreciated as always. Here's hoping the circling glaive gets added as a stance/mod.

10 hours ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Increased Decoration Capacity:

To accommodate all the new decorations coming in Update 23, capacity has been split into 4 different areas (Transference Room, Helminth Infirmary, Personal Quarters, and everything in between) with a capacity of 1200 EACH to hold all your ship’s flair

SWEET ZOMBIE BABY JEEBUS!!!

lSyLCJY.jpg

This picture needs to be made into a poster... I want it on my bedroom wall.

• Fixed several popular crashes.

Didn't realize they could be popular...

Another winter holiday with "Here's a thing... that we managed to keep totally secret...and we wont talk about until next year... la la la"...

I'm pretty sure at this point, all Tenno exist in a state of complete inability to be emotionally prepared.....

This is exactly why I expect to be playing Warframe for the next 10 to 200 years. :)  #Continuuity

Hi, i have a quite unpleasant bug since the update, whenever i use transferance, my scanner stop glowing things in green (cephalon simaris infinite scanner) it is quite lame :( pls fix it as fast as possible, thx!

Edit: the bug actually seems to happen randomly, the effect sometimes comes back for a short duration and vanishes again.

Archived