Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.0 + Hotfix 22.8.0.1

[DE]Drew

Thumbs up for the content and items, but I'm getting REALLY sick of host migrations breaking bounties by turning them into incursions for everyone left in the instance and the erroneous "bounty failed" message at the start whenever matching into a squad on the plains. They're some of the most glaring problems with the plains, and they're getting REALLY old at this point. Those should have been among the first wave of bugfixes; if you're still putting content into the plains, isn't it well past time to fix these significant turn-offs?

Can we please have a look at lore fragments drop rate? Getting them all is a real pain in the rear.

Also, can we please change bounty rewards from specific relic, to random relic of that tier? We had this exact issue with Plague Star - a literal metric ton of Neo H1, now we get a metric ton of Lith T1.

6 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

I don't know if someone else had the same thing but - can you explain this?

b3iWWKB.jpg

I can't do anything with it. What gives?

Because you don't. you just add decorations onto it like normal. including the figurines. you can place those anywhere you want throughout the ship.

1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

I don't know if someone else had the same thing but - can you explain this?

b3iWWKB.jpg

I can't do anything with it. What gives?

the fish can only be added if you have selected the aquarium.  also i just wish you could have a fish tank with at least some of the other landscapes that you can choose as the interior decorations or even be able to fully customize your fish tank (decorations fish paths potential filter heater and food ports that is if they need those things) also i don't know because i haven't crafted the personal quarters segment yet but i really hope you can see the fish paths highlighted when you select them so that you can more easily see what might look best to you when creating the fish tank "ecosystem"

btw the fish are what i live for.

So I guess if you like conclave you're screwed until DE gets back from their break, because the black screen loading lobby bug's still there. Also, Corinth's reload animation is bugged; it hangs, stops halfway, and sometimes jams completely and doesn't load even one shell.

Archived