Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.0 + Hotfix 22.8.0.1

[DE]Drew

I have to report a Game-Breaking bug since this update (22.8.0.x)

Ballistica Prime kills now doesn't turn enemies into ghosts that last 7 secs, but keeps them as normal allies for the remaining of the game. (blue spots on the map)

Spoiler

UXhYKS4.jpg

Spoiler

kTkjmw7.jpg

It is fun when you see it for the first time, but on a defense mission, when the enemies keep coming, it just becomes unplayable (I had to lower all of my display options) and it takes forever to distinguish allies from enemies, please fix quick. It's just annoying when it's the only weapon a warframe uses (like my bud's Nyx Prime).

Spoiler

oGrZeRn.jpg

2 hours ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

• Fixed the Glaive consistently circling around the player. Sorry we know it was cool but not intended!

I just wanted to point this out. This exact type of sentiment is why this game feels loved by its makers. Of all the stuff I was reading through, this little comment really caught my eye and reaffirmed my loyalty to this game.
Thanks, guys and gals up at DE. Love 'ya.

31 minutes ago, Morkislair said:

As of what lies at the end of our quarters. Can we have the possiblity to replay through it? Please pleas please pwetty please?

i dont understand why they didnt...unless they plan too? i do remember doing it, but it kind of happened to fast that i want to go back (that and a LUA without enemies would be great for captura)

3 hours ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Fixed mods like Quick Return and Power Throw not applying when dual wielding a throwing melee weapon.

Who in their right mind uses power throw when dual weilding? it already GETS a 1m punchthruough on full charge, AND doesn't detonate unless you WANT it to by hitting the melee button again.

Archived