Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do You Play/enjoy Warframe?

MrHeartless

Here is where you state why you love/play this game. Go wild people!

What do you guys think are this game's strengths and weaknesses?

Pros as gathered from the posts so far:

1. Community

2. Dev Support

3. Aesthetics

4. Co-op Experience

5. Social Aspects

6. Fun factor

7. Movement variants

8. Weapon variety

9. Weapon Sounds

10. Community Events

11. Optimization of the Engine

12. Art style

Cons as gathered from the posts so far:

1. Bugs, even the hilarious ones.

Intermediaries i.e. can go in either department.

1. Grind

Edited by MrHeartless

There is a lot to do, and many things to get. The game itself is very well made, and I love the map designs etc. Another thing that is really important to me (also why I chose to become master founder) is the fact that I feel like the DE are not just DE, but our friends. They listen to us, and they take us serious. I also have good experience with the support, so I know I'll be heard if I need  to. I also love the forum!

Just amazing, if you ask me.

Edited by Zareek

facepalm lol you can do better than that.

In hopes that PGI and DE will partner up and merge Warframe with MechWarrior so that we can enjoy Overloading Atlases while Battlemasters alpha the S#&$ out of everything. Don't forget the A-10Cs flying around murdering tanks.

Maybe get âge to partner up too so that we can fight BETA while F-22s and F-15ACTIVs fly around supporting us.

There is a lot to do, and many things to get. The game itself is very well made, and I love the map designs etc. Another thing that is really important to me (also why I chose to become master founder) is the fact that I feel like the DE are not just DE, but our friends. They listen to us, and they take us serious. I also have good experience with the support, so I know I'll be heard if I need  to. I also love the forum!

Just amazing, if you ask me.

Ah, yea I like this reason.

Some friend play this game also and this is a good time spending thing for me. I like this how this game improving by day to day.

Co-op is the best way to game.

Escapism 

and cool armor designs

Lol, you can certainly sink a hell of a lot of time into this.

Um, because its fun~?

True enough.

In hopes that PGI and DE will partner up and merge Warframe with MechWarrior so that we can enjoy Overloading Atlases while Battlemasters alpha the S#&$ out of everything. Don't forget the A-10Cs flying around murdering tanks.

Maybe get âge to partner up too so that we can fight BETA while F-22s and F-15ACTIVs fly around supporting us.

Lol you sir have some grand delusions but if you thrown enough money at them it could happen haha.

Sounds like Dark Sector 2

Well, i gave "planet side 2" another try cos some of my buddies were playing it. ROFL, it's impossible to go back to any game where you actually have to WALK and run!!! I love how you can move around in WF, sliding, wallrunning, all the acrobatics and the melee are just so fun. No other game compares to it at the moment.

The potential.

I like the basic gameplay, but unfortunately that's not quite enough to make me play it as much as I would like when you have played since early beta and done pretty much everything the game has to offer (which frankly, isn't much). However, this is still beta and the people at DE are awesome in many ways, so I'm sure that they will make this into an ASTONISHING game. Soon.

The beauty of a headshot.

The roar of my Hek as Osprey mines explode around me.

Charging into a wave of Grineer or Corpus and laughing maliciously as they fall to my Fragor or Hate.

Whittling a boss down to 1% health so I can deliver the final hit with a melee weapon.

The game I spent the most time on prior to this was Skyrim and I have since doubled that time. I have been playin this longer than I have played any game in my life. It is quick and short, filled with action. When I want to play for a long time I can. When I just want to do one mission I can. Warframe is a game for all days.

The beauty of a headshot.

The roar of my Hek as Osprey mines explode around me.

Charging into a wave of Grineer or Corpus and laughing maliciously as they fall to my Fragor or Hate.

Whittling a boss down to 1% health so I can deliver the final hit with a melee weapon.

Haha the artistry of it all. Interesting.