Weird orbiter sounds

Does anyone else experience weird sounds in their orbiter? (specifically the "first room" aka the room where navigation is)? At first I was hearing the sound you get when you jump, after awhile I started hearing a sound of a melee weapon being swung. I restarted the game, and when I entered my pass and appeared on the ship, I heard the sound of someone "switching to their melee weapon" and it sounded like a blade.

Anyone?

I've been dealing with this since yesterday as well! My noise is more like slicing noises though, super weird. I got so scared at first but now it's just flat out annoying.

If this is a bug I hope they fix it soon because this slicing sound is driving me insane!

I have been having this issue for a while and am met with nothing but trolls when asking in the game chat. It's always "It's me", "It's a ghost.", and the most helpful "It's your pet stuck under the stairs." While this issue made sense for a while, on testing, it isn't. I have made sure to have my pet near me, and can see him sleeping, and still I hear those sounds. I've noticed in my game it starts off with the unsheathing sound, then is followed by the many jump noises. I've tried verifying my game and it hasn't fixed yet for me. This issue is one I've had before and is strange how seemingly unimportant it is, how greatly annoying it is.

I had the same problem. It starts after I place Warframe Articula in orbiter (not immediately but after few mission I noticed the sound).
After removing object from orbiter i still heard the sounds but after I went to dojo and come back it was over...

But my friend with Warframe Articula desn't hear anything. So I'm little confiused.

On 12/29/2017 at 9:03 AM, KarmelkowyMasakrator said:

I had the same problem. It starts after I place Warframe Articula in orbiter (not immediately but after few mission I noticed the sound).
After removing object from orbiter i still heard the sounds but after I went to dojo and come back it was over...

But my friend with Warframe Articula desn't hear anything. So I'm little confiused.

Can confirm it's the Articula! I wasn't aware this was Toy Story, but in spaaaace.

Recently the sound has stopped, which is great! I have no idea what caused it, and I'm sure it'll come back in time. This was an issue I've had before, and this was before the introduction of the Warframe Articula. I did notice when placing it though that the sound switched rooms, but it only did this once, and I couldn't recreate it later. I feel that it has something to do with when your game loads and where you stand. It seems that spot will be where you hear that sound. This isn't any bit helpful in correcting the problem, and is just something I've noticed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...