Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Prime sentinel not scanning.

FawneDaBear

Hi there,
Since the patch this morning my Helios Prime hasn't been scanning NPCs, objects, etc... 
These items are not complete in my codex, I am able manually scan them with scanners and my heliocore, and I do have the 'Investigator' mod on (and maxed), I have codex scanners and Celphalon Personalspace's scanners in my gear wheel when we depart, and the lil guy isn't using any widgets. 

I have tried turning him off and on again, restarting my client, and restarting my PC to no avail.

My Helios wasn't scanning Angst automatically last night, but it was scanning ghouls in the plains for me. I can't comment on other stuff since I have just about everything else complete in the codex, but thought I'd throw that info on the pile.

Edited by Hobie-wan

2 hours ago, Vallar665 said:

Ok, so i'm not crazy and this thing is buged. Funny, i pulled my never used helios prime just for it to scan acolytes and it gets broken.

Yeah it's not just you. It's super weird though, it works fine on PoE scanning ghouls but is completely broken and not working in starchart missions.

I also have this problem and i don't know if this is the cause but when using my synthesis scanner it won't highlight ennemies and objects on regular missions (it works for the ghouls) this used to work before i used it sometimes to try and locate specific items but since the ghouls update it doesn't work.

This one was hard for me to notice since I've completed most of the codex outside of the Plains and the 3rd room update additions, but I did realize after a while that Helios (Prime, if that matters) wasn't scanning the acolytes for me at all, and I know I don't have any codex scans for them yet. It sometimes scans the somachords for me, but not always (harder to notice because I've gotten used to ignoring the fragment icons on the map, so I don't know how many I've missed because Helios didn't scan). As someone already mentioned, Helios works just fine when it comes to scanning the ghoul enemies on the plains.

On 12/24/2017 at 7:03 PM, GinKenshin said:

I was hunting song fragments, he scanned the first few of them, but then stopped and I had to do it manually 

Yes, same here, sometimes it's scanning, sometimes not and was forced to scan them manually... Also same happen on some enemies, I tried to unequip Detect Vulnerability, but it does not help.