Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.4: Double Affinity Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

I still have gripes about nightmare mode, I'm frustrated that you people can't seem to get it right.

Look, why would you roll energy drain AND no shields together? This is cruel, and robs the player of the use of his warframe abilities. Not only that, why does it happen 1/3 of the time?? That's simply unacceptable.

Have either no shields, OR energy drain, not both at once, since that sucks the fun out of this mode almost as much as the no-minimap.

Also, there is no reason to do nightmare mode on missions past Venus, as the same pool of mod rewards are given no matter the difficulty of the level. This makes having nightmare mode randomly pop up on later stages nothing more than a nuisance. Once again, may I stress that you make nightmare mode OPTIONAL?

Thank you.

i think they should bring back the no map mode in nightmare cuz i find it very challenging(thought time consuming)to have no map plus no shields energy drain and a no map mode will be likely doing a mission without any help from the lotus which is for me awesome cuz you need to find the objective on your own which is "synergetic" when lotus says "the target is somewhere on this ship find him and capture him" which means you need to find it for yourself and not just look at the map(which is literally not finding it cuz you are not searching for it,instead you would just go to it and not find it)

For every one user who did like the no-minimap hazard, I'm guessing there were about 100-1000 users who didn't. 

i actually liked vampire mode with no shields once I got over the suprise, if you killed fast enough you could replenish your life fast enough to make up for the no shields.

and I know it's RNG but I just did 6 nightmare runs and all of them were no shield and all but one of them were energy drain

I loved No Map mode. It made it feel more "realistic". Though i would like for the Lotus to give better audio direction.

The no map mode is stupid.

Warframe just isn't right with no map mode. It's almost as bad as taking our guns away.

No map mode isn't a challenge, it's just a huge annoyance.

I really like exploring in games, in general.

No map mode, I think, would be fine, perhaps even great .. when not combined with time limits, life or resource drain, or infinitely respawning enemies.