Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.4: Double Affinity Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

Guys, I still can't rank-up due to Rank-up Test bug! Also where is promised optional dependency of powers color from energy color?

And I kinda disappointed Dera using both barrels now. I always thought that plasma appears in a magnetic field between the barrels.

um, not sure if it's just a glitch i'm getting, but half of the affinity i'm getting out of the crates/breakable bins are still only saying 100 affinity. least half of em are double. thanks for the event btw.

and thank you for getting rid of no mini map, would take forever to get through those missions.

Edited by darksithis002

• Fix for Lech Kril being stuch in invincible mode on some encounters.
FALSE! Not fixed. Krill immortal (chance killed him 10-20%)

---------------------------------------

Sry. I lie. Real fixed.

Edited by Pr0t0s

Nightmare mode:

You guys need to follow up on your idea from the LiveStream to make the nightmare mode parameters static for the duration of a node and list what they are before starting the game. That would allow players like me that loved no-mini-map mode to play a more hardcore map and let noobs play their vampire mode or timed mode.

Nightmare mode:

You guys need to follow up on your idea from the LiveStream to make the nightmare mode parameters static for the duration of a node and list what they are before starting the game. That would allow players like me that loved no-mini-map mode to play a more hardcore map and let noobs play their vampire mode or timed mode.

no map mode hardcore....lol

Killing with the flux rifle now randomly explodes an enemy into hundreds of other enemies on death xD

2n7gpld.jpg

That's why I keep randomly crashing when I kill stuff with the flux then. No leveling that up on double affinity weekend for me then ;_;