Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.4: Double Affinity Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

What is the "APEX crash"? Is that some internal acronym?

Nightmare mode changes are welcomed, although I think the problem with "no mini-map" was really when it was in combination with other horrible nightmare modes.  By itself, "no mini-map" wasn't necessarily a bad challenge, but when you were bleeding out and had a timer on in a spy mission, well yeah, that was terrible. I think we just need more conditional exclusions to nightmare modes. 

Thanks for the fixes, though.  Time for me to retry the Dera!

Bug? Nova's head is no longer paintable.

Yeah WTF is going on with this?  As of this patch the head is barely tinted, and mostly grey.  Hope this is just a bug, I love my Nova's black helmet, and now its grey.  NOT happy AT ALL!

Edited by Mach3te

The affinity is awesome, but my equipped inventory just disappeared...

I had 2 shotgun ammos, 1 pistol ammo, 1 cipher, 2 large health restores and when I logged back in after the hotfix... NONE of it is except for the cipher since it auto equips one after a mission.  Some how, all of the other stuff is now gone.

I had this happen a few days ago, since it was just credit items I didn't even bother making a support ticket. My last support ticket took three weeks for them to tell me they couldn't help.

Double XP not working with Affinity Booster on kills it is working on Affinity Pickups (the glowing white orbs) but not kills :(

Yeah, I have an affinity booster on. I'm getting 100 XP now from orbs. I did get double once from a kill, but I should be getting quadruple.