Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Sleight of Hand Suggestion

ChillyWilly

Well, After Mirage Prime released, Her 2nd is now "Useful". Which I find true and false

The True Part is, The base range is higher than before (Need confirmation). Turret helps you in the fight, traps disabled etc etc

The False Part is, The ability doesn't work in full alert mode or in stealth mode. Full alert mode is not good for sleight of hand cause it need enemy to interact with it, and when you shoot a loud weapon, Enemy will ignore most of those booby traps (except the prism you throw on the ground)

Stealth is also bad cause they added Explosive Legerdemain function on her 2nd. Which is by far. The one that makes me not fully using it.

It destroy ammo drops, Health drops, Energy drops. It deal damage that makes enemy in suspicious state. and its damage is small, so pretty much, That one aspect from Sleight of Hand literally makes you can't do stealth.

My Suggestion: Add 4 Meters attract base Radius toward Lockers and Containers. Remove the Explosive Legerdemain ability since this mod is useless and you make a useless mod even more useless cause no one needs it when your base ability already do what the augment do.

I know that they will go towards Container and Lockers. But its kinda hard to tell since they usually go for your prism rather than the booby traps, Which is the whole point of this ability