Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

==== Shi No Tenshi is now Recruiting ===== Ages 16+====Discord====All Mastery Levels====

modifiedbitumen

a5AZPa1.pngS6f6CLq.jpg 
lVQGZuJ.jpg

Shi No Tenshi has been active, in one form or another, since the first day dojo's became available in the game.  Founded  by long time players who have a vested interest in the continued health of the game and quality of the game play therein, we show an interest in building up new players and making a home for older, more established players.   

Recently we have downsized and are looking to put more of an emphasis on excellence in our game play.   We are looking for active players who want to take part in events, raids and endless missions.

Featuring a complete multilevel dojo based mainly on the original dojo tileset,  We have turned our backs on the new tileset wherever possible we avoid the sterile surroundings and fluorescent lighting that comes with the newer version.  Over the years, many of our architects have made their way into secret areas of the dojo and have been able to place teleporters there, allowing all our members to visit these places.

lVQGZuJh.jpg        8S0YMFNh.jpg        sFkUQyKh.jpg

We feature full research as well as the usual dueling rooms and trading posts, etc.

What we expect from you:

Compliance with our Code of Conduct.  Which is a pretty basic, common sense set of rules.

Participation in all events if you are playing during that time and not inactive.

Activity!  Daily or  Weekly is optimal, but we make exceptions for players who utilize Teamspeak often or help out with the clan.

What you can expect from us:

A laid back atmosphere, devoid of drama and trolls.

Clan leadership that see's itself as a coaching staff and not your boss.

Veteran Players willing to help out members at their own discretion.

A Discord server filled with primers and how to's including detailed notes on various PoE and Raiding activities.

Research that is completed quickly, usually immediately after its released.  You'll be complaining that you didn't get a chance to contribute.

Contests and prizes usually revolving around game events.

fn6OXGJ.jpg   Jy9a7ER.jpg    8S0YMFN.jpg

Leave your in game name in a post in this thread and we will be in touch with you shortly about joining.

Remember, we can't send you an invite if you're currently in a clan, you'll have to leave that one first.

Edited by modifiedbitumen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, my names Crimsar. I just started playing this amazing game about 4 months but I'm now at the stage where I'd like to be a bit more involved in more of what this game and its community has to offer. So, I've been wanting to join a clan so much recently and the atmosphere of this clan (from what I can tell) is one that I always like to see in any game. would love to join.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! Is there any Leaders of Shi No Tenshi here? I want to report a rude and inappropriate player who's currently in your clan, goes by the nickname: red9401. I joined the squad for Plague Star and using Titania (note that he did not write the requirements in Recruiting Chat) and then he asked if I can use CP and I said 'No sorry, no forma yet' and just like that he disband and I pm him "Really" and he said "Yes" then ignored me.

I don't know about your clan credo, but this kind of behavior is unacceptable. I hope you can considering to take action. Thank you.