Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.1

[DE]Drew

47 minutes ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Additions:

• Declining an invite to Orbiter will now prevent additional invites for 15 seconds. Repeatedly declining invites will increase the 15 second duration. You’ll no longer receive stacks of invites from repeated requests. 

Fixes:

• Fixed missing mesh on Vahd Greaves. 
  • Fixed lighting in Personal Quarters. 
  • Fixed Ballistica Prime not creating proper ‘Ghost’ on Charged Attack kill. 
  • Fixed operator not facing the right way when getting back in their chair after customization with a stance equipped. 
  • Fixed Operator air sliding back into their seat.
  • Fixed a script error in Nidus' Larva that could prevent casting in some situations.
  • Fixed ghoul assassinate not counting kills if it started at an area previously used by a ghoul exterminate.
  • Fixed missing chat messages when people were kicked.
  • Optimized memory use in the Orbiter to help reactionary 32-bit people.
  • Fixed potential crash during host migration.
  • Fixed Blade and Gun Stencil & updated Grineer Fury for Personal Quarters.
  • Fixed only a single copy of a decoration being returned from a Vignette being returned if it contained multiples of the same type. 
  • Fixed Conclave being unplayable for clients.
  • Fixed Personal Quarters using client’s favourite Warframe. 
  • Fixed client not seeing lure tethers connecting to Teralyst. 

Glad to see DE was able to release an update, but would you mind explaining the reactionary 32 bit people note?

48 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

WHO was in charge of the idea to give us Stalker family on the FRIGGIN XMAS ? Insanely poor timing and thinking.

Any chance we can get some fix for Corinth's alt fire ? Feels so useless and lacking in power by ALLOT.

Some had problems understanding what i want to be bit changed with Corinth's alt fire, so here's bit more info >>>>> MAKE IT BLOW UP ON CONTACT and not 18-20 meters.

If a player used it and died they deserve that death.

The alt fire actually does a TON of damage, but it's useless because it HAS to travel about 20m WITHOUT hitting anything before it detonates.  Otherwise, the target hit takes a MINISCULE amount of damage.  THAT is the stupid part.

48 minutes ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

reactionary 32-bit people.

OH MAH GAWD!
are we going there? Are we? 
Do you think labeling people according to their operating systems a very good idea?
Have you gone out of your mind?!
I do hope you have a good day, a good one!
A good day, I tell you!

Note: this is a joke. It's the internet after all.

As always, thanks for the hard work, DE, even as the holidays are fast approaching.
Happy holidays! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thanks DE for the quick hotfixes. 

But I´d like an official comment on buying decorations for plat and then loosing them in the new personal quaters. It´s actually keeping me from buying things, to be honest, just so you know. And I doubt that I´m the only one here.

• Fixed only a single copy of a decoration being returned from a Vignette being returned if it contained multiples of the same type. 

Well I'm still missing the 6 Articula I had placed on my vignette before changing it the scene (I moved them off but once I changed the scene n left the menu, they'd disappeared).I bought the pack of all the vignette and had 14 Articula all together, now I only have 8.

That 210 worth of plat that I still haven't gotten back, was this supposed to fix that? @[DE]DrewDev

1 hour ago, Inkogni said:

Some had problems understanding what i want to be bit changed with Corinth's alt fire, so here's bit more info >>>>> MAKE IT BLOW UP ON CONTACT and not 18-20 meters.

If explodes on contact, then its not airbust. It will be just another grenade launcher like the others we have in the game

WHO was in charge of the idea to give us Stalker family on the FRIGGIN XMAS ? Insanely poor timing and thinking.

Any chance we can get some fix for Corinth's alt fire ? Feels so useless and lacking in power by ALLOT.

ahahaha jesus... butthurt much? pretty sure some people may not even get a christmas that involves families? so why should they not get something to do like an acolyte event during this festive period? jesus... sort it out.

Why people keep complaining about the timing i don't know, its not like its gonna end in one nite, its not like you cant buy any of the good parts (which your're not guaranteed to get as a drop no matter how much time you spend farming) and its not like we wont get them again either...

ALL OF THIS! With minor tweak. Instead of exploding on contant, make it at least do good damage and not be useless.
And Reload needs fixing. After emptying the whole magazine, it only reloads one shell. You have to hit reload again for a full reload. If you don't, you'll just have to load one shell by one shell after every shot.

8 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

Why people keep complaining about the timing i don't know, its not like its gonna end in one nite, its not like you cant buy any of the good parts (which your're not guaranteed to get as a drop no matter how much time you spend farming) and its not like we wont get them again either...

Wrong, anyone in my MOON clan who actually went and farmed got what they were looking for, and I actually farmed up ALL of the Acolyte mods.
As for their timing... oh I dunno... PEOPLE SPEND IT WITH THEIR FAMILIES OR TRAVEL! I for one won't be home for 8 freaking days!
The timing is absolutely horrible.

1 hour ago, Asphyxxia said:

Merry Christmas yous lot! Hope you had a good 2017, and an even better 2018.

Just as a quick note, before the damage 2.5 changes, would it be alright if I post what I would rather prefer? 

Great! So:

The proposed changes for damage 2.5 have been released, and I finally got around to reading them - all I can say is that, despite how I see that DE wants to make Slash fall in line with Puncture and Impact, as it stands, even with the proposed changes, Slash will still dominate. Why? Because it actually kills things and furthers our advancement through the game.

The proposed changes will have Impact cause staggers that range from the enemy stumbling, to being flung across the map based on the damage of the proc. This is ludicrous, and will probably lead to most Impact/ Status weapons being abandoned, as nobody wants to deal with throwing enemies around then having to chase after them, increasing the time you spend messing around with a single Bombard or Nox. 

Puncture will do reduced damage, from 10% to 75% depending on the proc damage. Puncture right now is at 30% damage reduction and is still useless as a proc, so the 10% to 30% region will matter even less. After the 30% to 75% there is potential, but just take a low damage Impact weapon, stun lock the enemy and huzzah - 100% damage reduction. As such, this is almost a useless change in the broader image of the game.

Slash is not being changed, but as the damage of procs is being changed from TOTAL base damage, to INDIVIDUAL damage type damages, Slash will be nerfed, so the damage will be brought down. This would be fine, but a lot of weapons right now rely on Hunter Munitions, so unless I'm missing something, weapons with no slash damage will not be able to use Hunter Munitions, and if they do, they will be treated to lovely 0 damage slash procs. 

My proposed alternatives:

Bear in mind I'm not a designer, nor do I know where DE wants to take these, I drafted some ideas up myself. 

Impact - This one can remain as a stagger, but can range in duration - 0.5 to 2 seconds depending on Impact damage at the time of the proc, the enemy during this time will take damage and that damage will have the finisher damage bonus applied. This would bring it in-line with the others in terms of damage as well as giving it the niche of some light cc that wouldn't immediately frustrate players. 

Puncture - This can be a one time single damage proc, the equivalent of a rupture inside the enemy, that ignores shields and armor and scales with the armor of the enemy. This fits with how puncture is supposed to be the counter to armor, but right now isn't really doing much. 

Slash - Nothing needs changing here really, maybe just nerf the damage scaling of it slightly instead of changing how procs will scale with damage. This will cure the Hunter Munitions issue.

This.

I had hopes. Yesterday got all the cards from Angst, today got 2 different cards from Malice. Hoped i will see Violence or Torment.. Nope

I should be happy yet i am dissapointed for the first time in this game.

Tomorrow early i drive to my family where i have no way to play the game and i would not do that either way. Xmas are for family not games.

So i will not get a shot on Torment or Violence which mods as all tenno i wanted to grab (and i dont even care that much about maiming strike).

This is extremely dissapointing, gating content by skill, time, even money i can understand but family? Is this real?

Please redo the Acolyte event in the first weeks of january 2018 for normal people that enjoy Xmas with their families.

Archived