Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.1

[DE]Drew

On 22-12-2017 at 7:20 PM, Rekalty said:

Was this even fixed yet? I'm guessing not.

Also, why the heck are you gating Codex Fragments behind the RNG of temporary Bounties? Some of us actually care about it, I've only gotten like 3 fragments in the last day, at this rate event will be over long before I managed to get them all.

It is going to be recurring, they actually said so in the official post.

Still frequent freezes to desktop with black screen followed by host migration error and your mission is just wasted time just like pretty much any activity in this game... you can't fix everything but at least fix what's most damaging and annoying!

Editing my original post removing the pure truth about this very neglected "game" towards players but money-milking business? Pathetic even for you.

On 23/12/2017 at 4:47 PM, Acersecomic said:

Timing sucks because it's a very big world-wide holiday when a lot of people do something else, not because it's an inconvenience to some.

Timing is ideal too for a lot of people that get more time off work, there's never gonna be an ideal time that works for everyone

On 12/22/2017 at 9:49 PM, THCGamer said:

ahahaha jesus... butthurt much? pretty sure some people may not even get a christmas that involves families? so why should they not get something to do like an acolyte event during this festive period? jesus... sort it out.

Butthurt forever alone much ? i have a job and a family so my time is limited

On 12/22/2017 at 9:46 PM, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

If explodes on contact, then its not airbust. It will be just another grenade launcher like the others we have in the game

But we dont have any other weapons that have grenade as alt fire
Tonkor and all the other ones have it as main fire and no other option for firing, just grenade.

On 12/24/2017 at 4:24 PM, Acersecomic said:

It's HOLIDAYS, NOT ANY HOLIDAY! Christmas, New Year! That's the worst possible holiday to put the Acolytes on!

Really?  I've had five days off and was able to collect a majority of the mods from them in that amount of time.  Anything I do for the remainder of the week will be handed out to those that didn't earn them or have the time.  And I admit, I'm a filthy casual player.  

On 24/12/2017 at 9:24 PM, Acersecomic said:

It's HOLIDAYS, NOT ANY HOLIDAY! Christmas, New Year! That's the worst possible holiday to put the Acolytes on!

Its time off work whatever you call it, basically there was never going to be an ideal time for everyone, so complaining about is a waste of time or do you think your more important than everyone else?

• Optimized memory use in the Orbiter to help reactionary 32-bit people.
  • its not working i still have memory issues on bounty hunt and the mission of the ghouls.
  • i tried to put on the lowest sitting i have in my pc and still facing crashes every time i do this mission so please help me out

25 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Are you referring to actual game servers or chat servers?

Is the launcher or the game giving you any errors?

i have a issue when i go to get my 2fa code to login to the game the email doesn't show up in my Hotmail i never got the email for the 2fa so i have basically been unable to login for a few days now because of the fact the email from the 2fa no-reply@warframe.com isn't working apparently its not working for people using Hotmail,yahoo cant login without the 2fa being functional please fix asap 

Archived