Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.1

[DE]Drew

5 hours ago, Nochoise said:

So, I went to say that this "new" Event Ghoul Purge is horrible.

Not only with the many bugs that i had to face, not only because the Lore is in a such RNG wall that i literaly after 60 + rounds gave up on doing it.

As a general rule, you should list these bugs, as I'm not sure what you're talking about here.  And if I don't know, neither will the developers or the bug-trackers.  

1. Fluctus, when equipped on the Archwings Elytron and Amesha, does not holster properly to the right wing.

VZaEZT8.jpg

lqFCKt2.jpg

2. I have noticed an animation problem with the Burston Prime when it is equipped with the Burston Solstice skin, ever since the skin (which I really love and was excited for, as I love the Burston Prime) was released. I have made the following series of screenshots to illustrate it. Simply put, the weapon uses the Burston Prime animation for reloading (through-the-stock), but the regular Burston is reloaded differently (under-the-barrel). The two different animations and weapon geometries clash, creating a messy visual bug. Pictures & detailed breakdown follow.

- Before the first reload, there is a regular Burston clip under the barrel. Notice also the hand clipping through the weapon geometry, because Burston and Burston Prime are held in different ways (and basically the warframe is using the B.Prime holding position even though the model is of regular B.) due to their different model geometries.

6Z9zhts.jpg

- Reloading makes the underbarrel (regular Burston) clip vanish, and the frame inserts a new one into the stock of the weapon (as is done with B. Prime). I would say this makes no visual sense, and it also causes a visual bug after the reload.

i13pCwA.jpg

- Also note that the B.Prime clip that goes into the stock has attached to it a regular Burston clip.

EHYsLTR.jpg

- Once the first reloading animation finishes, and for the rest of the mission as far as I can tell, the gun looks like this. The underbarrel clip is missing and instead, it's attached to the stock of the gun. Also, the hand continues to clip through the geometry of the weapon.

E2vFdqw.jpg

3. Scorch helmet textures are broken and misaligned for a few months now, and they (and other Scorch units) hold the Ignis like a pistol instead of like a rifle. Fire stream effects from their weapon are also different. Wavy and innacurate like they are from the Hyekka Masters, not a direct cone like they are when we use the Ignis.

zvVCm91.png

5. Drudge Workers and Condor ships are missing from Syndicate missions.

7. The Fire Wave in the Reactor Sabotage mission type no longer occurs when you follow the Fire path. I have described this in its own thread.

8. Uru Prime syandanna needs a look as described here

9. On some weapons Sugatras don't attach to the weapon and instead simply float nearby.

A) When using the Silva & Aegis Prime with the Day of the Dead Silva & Aegis skin, the attachment point for Sugatras is far from the actual handle of the weapon. This is probably because the S&A Prime mace is longer than the regular S&A Sword.

7uFfIwF.jpg

B) A similar problem can be seen on Plague Bokwin Zaws.

S6PkC8j.jpg

C) A similar problem exists for Plague Akwins, where Sugatra is perpendicular to the blade and detached from the hilt

NW6L8cI.jpg

10. When using Soma Prime with a skin, the dynamic clip and reloading animation are bugged. The clip doesn't pop out of the weapon. Look below.

ilEW9ea.gif

11. As of Update 22.6, the little Cetus Tower on Earth in the Star Chart is missing some polygons for some reason:

eOvtolj.jpg

12. Dargyn Pilot doesn't have a Codex Entry.

13. When an Alert is played on a Sabotage node in a planetary tileset (such as the Grineer Factory), instead of the Sabotage gamemode we can sometimes get the old Deception, where we have to deliver one datamass to one terminal then leave. This usually also means that whatever the Alert was about (Fissure, Kuva siphon, etc) has a chance of not triggering. I have noticed that this usually happens the first time the Alert is attempted, and if I abort and try again the mission type will be the one mentioned on the map. I don't know if this is a regular occurence, but it has happened enough times that I feel like I should mention it. Deception was been removed as a game mode... but it's still in the game.

14. The Syndicate Medallions occasionally have missing textures. I noticed this the first time in the Infested Corpus Ship Tileset on Eris, but it's not limited to only that

F6Crsfu.jpg

DqXG7Wu.jpg

15. I found a missing texture on a panel in the Gas City Tileset

wGqUEYt.jpg

16. I think ever since the Specters of the Rail update there is a duplication of Salvage going on in the Components window of the Foundry. Look below

Z7v3Eeu.jpg

17. Some or all of the Apothic recordings cannot be accessed in the Codex after completing the Silver Grove Quest.

18. The Ki'Teer Arrows Skin is currently missing the glowing diamond at the tip, and the energy trail of diamonds that's supposed to follow the arrow after it is fired.

6lzRvs2.jpg

8 hours ago, Keijima said:

Random crashes when I exit arsenal on the liset.  It saves the loadout I choose when I re-log back in.

Yeah that is pretty major error. Pretty sure DE are tying to come up with a giant patch that has prime unvaulting along with fixes for arsenal crashs, log in stutter and some other issues.

Archived