Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.1

[DE]Drew

Last night and this morning and now after the update i still am not gaining any standing from doing the bounties in cetus. Ive done them all multiple times. I dont kmnow how it happened, but i just need 3500 more standing to buy a gem bp for one of the new weapons. Its really annoying. Ide like to see it addressed.

Rapt3rman here, Everyone please have a safe holiday! Also I'm very upset that I can't get to my maximum rank in Cetus due to the fact that my Luminos and Murkray bait aren't working, but after a few inquiry's I've found that a great many other players aren't having any problems with it not working for them at all, their good both with the Luminos Dye and their bait all working just fine. Are you singling me out DE?

Hello [DE] devs!
I had recently made a comment in region chat that was negatively critical about the game(no swearing tho)
when the red text was coming in. I have been suspended and I realize that my actions were wrong.
could I please be un-suspended to that I can chat with my friends and use trade chat to make platinum?
I will no longer comment about this game and my opinions ever again.
I am sorry.

7 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

Merry Christmas yous lot! Hope you had a good 2017, and an even better 2018.

Just as a quick note, before the damage 2.5 changes, would it be alright if I post what I would rather prefer? 

Great! So:

The proposed changes for damage 2.5 have been released, and I finally got around to reading them - all I can say is that, despite how I see that DE wants to make Slash fall in line with Puncture and Impact, as it stands, even with the proposed changes, Slash will still dominate. Why? Because it actually kills things and furthers our advancement through the game.

The proposed changes will have Impact cause staggers that range from the enemy stumbling, to being flung across the map based on the damage of the proc. This is ludicrous, and will probably lead to most Impact/ Status weapons being abandoned, as nobody wants to deal with throwing enemies around then having to chase after them, increasing the time you spend messing around with a single Bombard or Nox. 

Puncture will do reduced damage, from 10% to 75% depending on the proc damage. Puncture right now is at 30% damage reduction and is still useless as a proc, so the 10% to 30% region will matter even less. After the 30% to 75% there is potential, but just take a low damage Impact weapon, stun lock the enemy and huzzah - 100% damage reduction. As such, this is almost a useless change in the broader image of the game.

Slash is not being changed, but as the damage of procs is being changed from TOTAL base damage, to INDIVIDUAL damage type damages, Slash will be nerfed, so the damage will be brought down. This would be fine, but a lot of weapons right now rely on Hunter Munitions, so unless I'm missing something, weapons with no slash damage will not be able to use Hunter Munitions, and if they do, they will be treated to lovely 0 damage slash procs. 

My proposed alternatives:

Bear in mind I'm not a designer, nor do I know where DE wants to take these, I drafted some ideas up myself. 

Impact - This one can remain as a stagger, but can range in duration - 0.5 to 2 seconds depending on Impact damage at the time of the proc, the enemy during this time will take damage and that damage will have the finisher damage bonus applied. This would bring it in-line with the others in terms of damage as well as giving it the niche of some light cc that wouldn't immediately frustrate players. 

Puncture - This can be a one time single damage proc, the equivalent of a rupture inside the enemy, that ignores shields and armor and scales with the armor of the enemy. This fits with how puncture is supposed to be the counter to armor, but right now isn't really doing much. 

Slash - Nothing needs changing here really, maybe just nerf the damage scaling of it slightly instead of changing how procs will scale with damage. This will cure the Hunter Munitions issue.

Well, I am against to the nerf, but only a few weapons are actually rely on Hunter Munitions; Only some crit concentrated weapons does, and rest of them have really no use with the mod because it needs a critical hit to be work. And, except for Lenz every single weapons that make use of Hunter Munitions well are only mediocre to average before that. Anyway, Hunter Munitions make them quite playable, but not overpowered either.

Everything seems wonderful, but can you please tell me why now it stucks at a small 7mb update that everytime says corrupted data? 
I really want to continue to play the game. 

The ghoul mode was a cool thing yesterday, but today I can't even press "play".

Thx for the hotfix :D but plsssss give us something better to organize our mods... like some good order with some “status” “damage” bla bla bla tittles or something, at least let us choose the order we want our mods to be in, i dont want them in alphabetical order but i also dont want them in rarity order, i want my damage mods to be first then the crit the the status then the dual mods... etc PLS DO A FAVOR TO EVERY OCD PERSON THAT PLAYS THIS AMAZING GAME, thx very much

3 hours ago, mufasas1lion said:

Hello [DE] devs!
I had recently made a comment in region chat that was negatively critical about the game(no swearing tho)
when the red text was coming in. I have been suspended and I realize that my actions were wrong.
could I please be un-suspended to that I can chat with my friends and use trade chat to make platinum?
I will no longer comment about this game and my opinions ever again.
I am sorry.

I apologized to D.E. and they chose to continue to screw my ability to Rank up on Cetus by removing my Luminos Dye effect and my MurkRay Bait has stopped working as well. Real forgiving fellows these D.E. guys! "Not!"

I got into warframe ealier this year and it quickly became one of my favourite games, but the bugs in this game are some of the most hilarious things ever, but they do cause a bit of trouble. One such example is chromas 4th ability in the ghoul bounties. Like Khoras whip, it sent the ghouls to space. I have had bounties fail because of that but its just too funny, another ghoul got pushed back into his mound until he got stuck under the map. :crylaugh: Not all video game dragons need a Fus Ro Dah. I have a picture of the flying exterminate icon but no clue how to add it to the post.

10 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

Merry Christmas yous lot! Hope you had a good 2017, and an even better 2018.

Just as a quick note, before the damage 2.5 changes, would it be alright if I post what I would rather prefer? 

Great! So:

The proposed changes for damage 2.5 have been released, and I finally got around to reading them - all I can say is that, despite how I see that DE wants to make Slash fall in line with Puncture and Impact, as it stands, even with the proposed changes, Slash will still dominate. Why? Because it actually kills things and furthers our advancement through the game.

The proposed changes will have Impact cause staggers that range from the enemy stumbling, to being flung across the map based on the damage of the proc. This is ludicrous, and will probably lead to most Impact/ Status weapons being abandoned, as nobody wants to deal with throwing enemies around then having to chase after them, increasing the time you spend messing around with a single Bombard or Nox. 

Puncture will do reduced damage, from 10% to 75% depending on the proc damage. Puncture right now is at 30% damage reduction and is still useless as a proc, so the 10% to 30% region will matter even less. After the 30% to 75% there is potential, but just take a low damage Impact weapon, stun lock the enemy and huzzah - 100% damage reduction. As such, this is almost a useless change in the broader image of the game.

Slash is not being changed, but as the damage of procs is being changed from TOTAL base damage, to INDIVIDUAL damage type damages, Slash will be nerfed, so the damage will be brought down. This would be fine, but a lot of weapons right now rely on Hunter Munitions, so unless I'm missing something, weapons with no slash damage will not be able to use Hunter Munitions, and if they do, they will be treated to lovely 0 damage slash procs. 

My proposed alternatives:

Bear in mind I'm not a designer, nor do I know where DE wants to take these, I drafted some ideas up myself. 

Impact - This one can remain as a stagger, but can range in duration - 0.5 to 2 seconds depending on Impact damage at the time of the proc, the enemy during this time will take damage and that damage will have the finisher damage bonus applied. This would bring it in-line with the others in terms of damage as well as giving it the niche of some light cc that wouldn't immediately frustrate players. 

Puncture - This can be a one time single damage proc, the equivalent of a rupture inside the enemy, that ignores shields and armor and scales with the armor of the enemy. This fits with how puncture is supposed to be the counter to armor, but right now isn't really doing much. 

Slash - Nothing needs changing here really, maybe just nerf the damage scaling of it slightly instead of changing how procs will scale with damage. This will cure the Hunter Munitions issue.

Honestly I feel like Impact needs a dazing mechanic that causes enemies to lose accuracy and eventually drop to their knees as they try to regain their senses, priming their head in a good position for both gunners and meleers.

Puncture, to make it more relevant to armour, should be able to scale up to +25% damage vulnerability. Due to the way armour works, that'd make more damage types deal more damage through armour, and the 'correct' damage types ignore the ehp bonus of armour altogether, like Corrosive and Radiation for Ferrite and Alloy.

As for other status effects, I'd be pleased as punch if heat or toxin could start stacking onto itself to increase the damage of each tick, and if Magnetic would inherit Puncture's old damage reduction, up to 90% damage reduction after 9 procs.

Hey, any chance you guys can take a look at fixing guest side of seeing things in another friend's ship? My friend invited me to his ship and I couldn't see his fish or his warframe statue in his private quarters.

Also, any chance we could get a sit animation on that long seat? I wouldn't mind having a sit down there instead of kneeling in front of the window.

Archived