Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.1

[DE]Drew

15 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Wrong, anyone in my MOON clan who actually went and farmed got what they were looking for, and I actually farmed up ALL of the Acolyte mods.
As for their timing... oh I dunno... PEOPLE SPEND IT WITH THEIR FAMILIES OR TRAVEL! I for one won't be home for 8 freaking days!
The timing is absolutely horrible.

So because your clan has a little luck that represents the drops everyone else has? And yeh i know is xmas but like i said just because you miss it this time doesn't mean your game is ruined, forums are full of people complaining just for the sake of complaining now - so what if you miss it this time round buy stuff later, or wait till the next time round - some people still choose to play at this time of year should they wait because you don't want to?

Any hope of returning the Ki'teer Atmos Mask, for the Operator, to show on the Ceno Helmet, Zauba Mask, and the Vahd Mask when you select "Hood Opened".  It looked really cool, and I noticed on an update a little while back it no longer shows when you have the Hood Opened option.

It combo'd really nice with my Zauba Mask.

18 hours ago, Inkogni said:

WHO was in charge of the idea to give us Stalker family on the FRIGGIN XMAS ? Insanely poor timing and thinking.

I disagree, this is perfect timing for me atleast. I can play a lot more during holidays than on normal workdays. And i assume this is true for anyone with a job or school.

Are you guys fixing the Cetus for us with low graphics?My thinkpad T430 cant handle the fashion frames in Cetus.If it mean to be alone in a supposed to be thriving community,so be it.(and those who said get better graphic card,or get better computer,you know not all people are able to afford these modern modern modern techonology).

5 hours ago, Stormxdragon said:

So because your clan has a little luck that represents the drops everyone else has? And yeh i know is xmas but like i said just because you miss it this time doesn't mean your game is ruined, forums are full of people complaining just for the sake of complaining now - so what if you miss it this time round buy stuff later, or wait till the next time round - some people still choose to play at this time of year should they wait because you don't want to?

I didn't say it's ruined, you're confusing me with the guy who threw a S#&$ fit. I'm just saying the timing is absolutely horrible. It's not about me, or about you. It's about it being a holiday when A LOT of people go somewhere or do something beside sitting in front of the PC all the time. I'm a freaking no-lifer and even I won't be home for the second half of this event IF I'm lucky.

Timing sucks because it's a very big world-wide holiday when a lot of people do something else, not because it's an inconvenience to some.

22 hours ago, chrisx1125 said:

Thanks for the fixes.

Could the unbounded overlay map have a review? It was awkward before, but it's painful in PoE.
Mini map is too small, overlay map is too big. We need the ability to set map size, location, and bounds - or to provide a 3rd map option that's 2-3x the size of the mini map.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles needs some attention
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

Other issues:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia.
* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* JV docking errors still occur
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping taking 5s to switch is unreasonable
* Leaving group at extraction in PoE does not trigger extract - you need to leave the extraction area and come back through the door
* https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

QoL improvements:
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection

Dear De, I dont know if you have noticed but IN cetus theres a glitch having to do with mods in the drop tables for bounties not showing properly, Mods do not cut-off properly.

in the bounties tab and this needs to be fixed, for one my ocd is killing me.

21 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

I didn't say it's ruined, you're confusing me with the guy who threw a S#&$ fit. I'm just saying the timing is absolutely horrible. It's not about me, or about you. It's about it being a holiday when A LOT of people go somewhere or do something beside sitting in front of the PC all the time. I'm a freaking no-lifer and even I won't be home for the second half of this event IF I'm lucky.

Timing sucks because it's a very big world-wide holiday when a lot of people do something else, not because it's an inconvenience to some.

Id have to agree, After All the time I spend no lifing this game, They could really start to plan events better, and more considerate to players who dont have the time during holidays weather it be work, family, or your own personal issues.
Sincerely Bog624.

24 minutes ago, Bog624 said:

Dear De, I dont know if you have noticed but IN cetus theres a glitch having to do with mods in the drop tables for bounties not showing properly, Mods do not cut-off properly.

in the bounties tab and this needs to be fixed, for one my ocd is killing me.

Yeah, the background is very wrong, like they're rendering two things instead of one.
There was a problem with different spacing and maybe font sizes before, but I haven't checked if that was fixed

Since this update, occasionally when I am using the operator's void dash and accidentally dash into a solid object, I will reset as if I fell off a ledge. This will occasionally cause me to reset hundreds of meters away. I counted once and I ended up five tiles back from where I had "fallen".

Any word on the final couple Ghouls in each wave taking FOREVER to spawn when clearing Burial Gounds?  20 seconds (minimum) isn't a long time, but multiply that by 3 on a timed 5-minute mission, and that usually means failure.  Kind of frustrating to keep losing based on something you have no control over.  

3 hours ago, Yurinaga said:

I just got Focused Defense from Malice! Could you please remove those worthless channeling mods from the Acolytes drop tables?

Twice!

its how it is and what they drop, get used to it, your moaning about something everyone else just accepts and gets on with game

Are people always this awful in patchnotes threads? I've never seen so many people in a patchnotes thread complaining/demanding more.

It's nearly Christmas and Warframe is a game provided to people free of charge.

You'd think people would act a little civil and simply give a thank you before moving on their merry way. I'm honestly surprised DE doesn't lock patch threads by default with the way some people here are acting.

Since last patch yesterday when returning to orbiter I now sometimes fall out of my ship. This never happened before, and the only thing I can do is select communications/ go to dojo.

If I do anything else I get a black screen in game and have to restart.

Hi , when you refunded Platinum ?  now 3 week i don't see message for that . ty

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!"

On 12/22/2017 at 12:19 PM, [DE]DrewDev said:

Fixed Personal Quarters using client’s favourite Warframe. 

I don't think your fix worked as i have only the Warframe i was using at the time displayed, and it won't let me change this, other then to the Volt which is what i started this game with back in 2014. It also shows 2 of the fav's saved of this warframe instead of just the Warframes in my inventory.

I can not switch to any other Warframe to be displayed as they don't even show in the selection panel. I hardly ever use the Volt anymore and haven't in a couple of years, at least on a regular basis. Would like to be able to switch to what ever warframe is in my inventory to display in my Quarters. Just as it shows in the many videos i have watched on the quarters and it's many functions.

Archived