The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

All scanners bugged

The7thSiren

6 minutes ago, The7thSiren said:

plenty of threads on this but figured i'd post my own spam another

FTFY

Also not true, all scanners work fine, just the highlighting of unscanned targets doesn't work for codex and synthesis scanners. Investigator precept still highlights just fine.

4 minutes ago, moonofchaos said:

I might add that my helios wont scan the acolytes at all despite scanning other enemies normally without problem. I gave my helios plenty of time before scanning the acolyte and i didnt have angst fully scanned when i later checked the codex. 

Can't speak to that since I already had them in the codex but I know my Helios worked overtime for the ghouls.

Il y a 1 heure, moonofchaos a dit :

I might add that my helios wont scan the acolytes at all despite scanning other enemies normally without problem. I gave my helios plenty of time before scanning the acolyte and i didnt have angst fully scanned when i later checked the codex. 

Same problem here. I have to manually scan them but that's a real pain since they don't stay up for more a few seconds sometimes. Only got 2/3 Angst and 0/3 Malice...

Weirdly enough, though the scanner doesnt show scannable objects in most missions, in PoE the scanner works half the time. Basically it looks like it works properly on the Ghouls (At least it does most of the time). Not sure about anything else in PoE though as I havent checked.