The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Sharing some of my shots! Please show me your best too!:) CAPTURA

Ov3ramag3r

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2017 at 12:14 PM, Aceslade said:

CB4gXkO.jpg

I have alot of stuff to say about this...

My first thought was good vs. evil. Second was light side vs. dark side. (STAR WARS FOR THE WIN!) Third was red vs. blue.

Now for my other side thoughts. 

Those mirages look absolutely amazing. I mean, seriously, that's beautiful. Now that I look at the fashionframe a little closer, I noticed the wings on the blue one. Maybe this is supposed to be an angel vs. a demon? Just a thought...

Did you have two people in captura for that? It seems like it would be hard without multiple since you can only have one frame spawned in. Lol

9 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

I have alot of stuff to say about this...

My first thought was good vs. evil. Second was light side vs. dark side. (STAR WARS FOR THE WIN!) Third was red vs. blue.

Now for my other side thoughts. 

Those mirages look absolutely amazing. I mean, seriously, that's beautiful. Now that I look at the fashionframe a little closer, I noticed the wings on the blue one. Maybe this is supposed to be an angel vs. a demon? Just a thought...

Did you have two people in captura for that? It seems like it would be hard without multiple since you can only have one frame spawned in. Lol

Heeyyy thanks a lot for the compliment, really glad that someone liked it. Yes! This is done together with a friend of mine.

A bit of backstory: we both finished our Mirage Prime at pretty much the same time and started coloring right away. Turns out we ended up with the same color except red and blue LOL, and I swear we did this seperately. After a series of accusing one another for plagiarism, I thought it might be cool and ask the blue mirage to do a captura together.

The idea initially came from a portrait of Rosabel & Iris from a game called Cytus (you can search on google), and then the good vs evil interpretation did came accross my mind upon noticing the Prisma Naberus shoulderpiece. Tbh, you gave this a lot more thoughts than I did haha.

On a side note though, Iris (the blue girl) is considered the good side with Rosabel being the bad one in the Cytus game. As such, this screenshot might seem like a reverse of it.