The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Builds For "energy Drain Mode" Vs Corpus And Grineer

SlyBoots

Question

so far the only one i've come up with is rhino with armor, health and rage mod (to cast iron skin to replace shields). other than that? 1337 skillz? (shade) stealth? enemy radar? go in with 4 people for revives? how are you dealing with this particular mode?

Edited by SlyBoots

2 answers to this question

so far the only one i've come up with is rhino with armor, health and rage mod (to cast iron skin to replace shields). other than that? 1337 skillz? (shade) stealth? enemy radar? go in with 4 people for revives? how are you dealing with this particular mode?

I've had a bit of success with a defense stacked Frost, but overall I feel that the rage/vit/steel fiber combo on Rhino does a better job.  I've also noticed that it seems like the rate at which you lose energy is based on your total energy, so omitting flow from your build will help in that regard (might be incorrect, but at least that appears to be going on). 

For a less combat oriented approach, Shade would likely help out as you suggested.  With the energy drain being as heavy as it is, I'm afraid that using stealth powers would be very hit or miss, but going for silent kills with weapons like Despair seems promising.  Going to have to give it a try on a defensively built Ash sometime and see if it's at all viable.