Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies stay in spawn point in Casta (Ceres)

Somerlo

Dear DE,

I just had a public match in Casta Ceres, a normal defense mission, when, after wave 10, all of the enemies would not move out of their spawn locations, so the players have to go to every spawn point repeatedly to kill spawned enemies. For 5 waves. That was such a pain in the neck having to check every single spawn point hundreds of times just to kill off all the enemies.

The mission was going fine initially, but the problem started when 2 out of 4 players extracted after wave 10, and me and another player (ign: Wr4th-) continued on, only to be met with no enemies coming at us, so we went searching and found that all the enemies are just standing at their spawn points, they only attacked us and moved out when they've seen us, which means we have to go near every door to open it and allow the enemies to see us. We still managed to extract the mission after wave 15, when we finally found and killed everyone hiding behind closed doors.

I hope this bug gets ironed out, I'm happy to say that have not encountered game breaking bugs thus far other than getting stuck in impossible terrain, but those instances are far and few in between. Love what you guys are doing and thoroughly enjoy the game. Cheers

Edited by Somerlo
add info