The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Quartakk Multishot + Fire Rate glitch?

Venatorio

So, I've been testing our lovely little quad-barreled rifle, and I noticed what may be a glitch. To accommodate for the Quartakk's slow fire rate, I tossed stabilizer and speed trigger on the weapon WITHOUT REMOVING any other mods. And yet, I noticed my damage actually DECREASING. When I put any amount of +fire rate on the gun, it appears to lose ALL multishot on subsequent shots. This problem goes away when I remove all fire rate modifiers. Can others please check to see if this is happening with them?

-6nFQ05Tv_lRBRKnhcXnhrc1xDh5EljyhNkluWeXbYoc6u7lnjU7hrgPfIbKK95Bf1OV6wZkUxrd5GAmbExpBZwQQ1ZYcEWozNw_xyjO1b49tYCc0wBb0ax3urpmHk7nXcF_Mpdt

The above picture was from my subsequent 90% multishot + Maxed out Speed Trigger mod. The first shot in each test (marked 1 above) clearly has multishot occurring. The second groupings, from the second shot after each initial firing (marked 2 above) only show the base 4 bullets.

I'm not sure if this is how the gun was intended to function. If it is, this is literally just punishing players for modding as they want, which I understand is, has never been, and never will be DE's intention.

Could someone please verify?

Edit: More testing, this time with 100% ms and speed trigger:

AnjjQF8re3IGQdG3LtDmKOVciL43-2YVlsw5xy1paCeOXbO6RPzKW45sj56ZAzRqGE4lMBmTK9OH7OUfNx64KpXBu1Ig305jrtMkM6LEgl4ufrgsQSWr_Aedbj_Sp9i4goO4I_jX

Edited by Venatorio
tried other combo of mods

Hi here's what i observed:

- it happens even without a rof mod, if shots timing is close enough to max default rof

- if i shoot slowly enough (roughly, waiting for the clicking sound effect before shooting again) it doesn't happen even with a rof mod

- shooting faster using mods can leave even less marks that the default 4

- the number of damage indicators showing after hitting an enemy seems correct (can't be 100% positive about it without recording though)

- it doesn't seem to noticeably affect damage or procs (tested with corrosive against a bombard, took consistently around 30 shots per kill)