The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapons Should I Have?

ocr111

Question

I am currently Rhino level 30 and I am making loki. I like weapons which get me quick kills and I occasionaly like to play a bit of stealth what weapons should I have, I am thinking if getting:

Primary: I have no idea

Secondary:Kunai

Melee: Glaive

If someone could help me that would be great.

Thanks

14 answers to this question

I would say kestrel is better then the glaive because kestrel can knock down heavies and it can be thrown much more often and faster.

as to a primary go dread for stealth 

hek is great for some quick kills or sobek and the other shotguns if modded correctly not so much for stealth though

For primary the Sobek will get you lots of quick kills. If you don't like shotguns and want a stealthier approach Paris is the obvious choice. If you want a more effective melee, switch to the Orthos, which is available in the market and generally considered the best melee weapon in the game.

I would say kestrel is better then the glaive because kestrel can knock down heavies and it can be thrown much more often and faster.

as to a primary go dread for stealth 

hek is great for some quick kills or sobek and the other shotguns if modded correctly not so much for stealth though

Who needs knockdown when you can pretty much one-shot everything but Ancients and Heavies? Fit the Glaive with some Charge mods (damage and quickness) and that thing is absolutely beastly.

Armour Ignore and 300% damage to Light Infested + almost knocking Ancients over (it stuns them for several seconds and will stop them dead in their tracks when they bumrush you!)

It is just generally awesome. Only thing, ironically, is actual melee. No good at all there.

Edited by Brimir

Who needs knockdown when you can pretty much one-shot everything but Ancients and Heavies? Fit the Glaive with some Charge mods (damage and quickness) and that thing is absolutely beastly.

Armour Ignore and 300% damage to Light Infested + almost knocking Ancients over (it stuns them for several seconds and will stop them dead in their tracks when they bumrush you!)

It is just generally awesome. Only thing, ironically, is actual melee. No good at all there.

well I can pretty much oneshot everything except heavies with my kestrel and I can throw it way more times which in a game that is really in your face like warframe that is better. Also the kestrels ground pound ragdolls and knocks down stuff as well. For heavies kestrel is awesome just hit them then finish them