Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No 'Code' sent to my e-mail (updated)

Anzel

I haven't played in a while, but my husband has been. A few months ago, the 'verification code' wouldn't send to his e-mail (hotmail)...eventually, it got fixed via him putting warframe.com on his safe sender list.

Doesn't appear this'll help me, as I've done so, and tried to get it to resend. I've tried quite a bit, and hunted everywhere, and I'm not finding any recent instances of this issue...but it's happening.

It's not as simple as 'remaking' my account, either :/ But, as it is, I'm locked out.

Any advice? And yes, I already put in a ticket, but due to the holidays...don't know when it'll be seen.

---

UPDATE: Ticket was received/responded to:

Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately, Microsoft Outlook, Live and Hotmail had some server issues which stopped emails, like the one including your Two Factor Authentication code, from being received in a timely fashion. It seems there are still some instabilities, but Microsoft is working on correcting the issue. Please continue to try and log in every couple of hours to see when the issue gets fixed. Please note, the code sent to your email will expire after 30 minutes and a new code can only be reissued by attempting to log in again after the old code has expired. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Unfortunately, trying over and over isn't working :/

Edited by Anzel

Same. Dog sitting for my mom. No email has reached me. Also a hotmail address. A 30 minute code isn't going to do much good if the email takes hours to come through. The weird thing is this isn't the first time I've had to be emailed a code to log in, and the last time it worked just fine. Wish I could have gotten some kind of warning not to use my hotmail account.

Not going to submit a ticket about it at this hour though. I'll bug support in a couple days, as itching as I am to farm some acolytes.

Edited by DesTT333

Ticket response (for anyone curious)

Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately, Microsoft Outlook, Live and Hotmail had some server issues which stopped emails, like the one including your Two Factor Authentication code, from being received in a timely fashion. It seems there are still some instabilities, but Microsoft is working on correcting the issue. Please continue to try and log in every couple of hours to see when the issue gets fixed. Please note, the code sent to your email will expire after 30 minutes and a new code can only be reissued by attempting to log in again after the old code has expired. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I have the same issue.

After I tried for 2 days I decided to write to Outlook/Hotmail support, as I thought, they deny any issues with their servers which I believe totaly as I get many mails a day with no problem.

So once again I think the Warframe team have messed it up, and now they cover themselfs blaiming Outlook/Hotmail.

This security measure is a right mess itself, this is the second time I've been locked out since I activated that 2FA... If I hadn't spent so many hours and cash on it I would just trash the game and forget about it.

Anyway, hope they fix it soon.

Good luck.

lol according to hotmail there was no server issues and delays are caused by a post master blocking a email which is fairly easy to fix, warframe just needs to do the postmaster setup for hotmail :facepalm:

EDIT:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/getsupport?oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&wfname=capsub&productkey=edfsmsbl3&locale=en-us&ccsid=635611717755428181&wa=wsignin1.0 

link to postmaster above in case  DE reads this

Edited by training800
POSTMASTER LINK,grammar fail

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)The JJA said:

I'm having the same problem I have had no code come through for me yet either how do I sort this out? For my pc version... need the verification code sent to me so I can play the game.

nothing you can do about it tbh what i suggest is contacting support to switch your account to gmail since that works with the 2fa or wait for it to be fixed, however waiting for it to get fixed might take a long time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 2017-12-29 at 8:33 PM, training800 said:

nothing you can do about it tbh what i suggest is contacting support to switch your account to gmail since that works with the 2fa or wait for it to be fixed, however waiting for it to get fixed might take a long time

2022 and this is happening to me with gmail. I got my code last night, guess when i tried to sign in to warframe... yesterday morning. I like just got my account too bad you can't even trade without having a 2fa. thats what happened to me.