General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×
Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Doesn't Work Well On 64Bit/dx11/apex Physx

SkacikPLz

It's either a matter of one of above or a result of mixing them.

The game will randomly lock up the whole computer or crash (with the first option happening more often).

Usually happens on the void levels but it can also happen on other tile sets.

I don't know what exactly causes such horrible lockup, but i'm sure it's game related as it didn't happen even once when i switched to dx10/32bit and turned everything off.

external factors like hardware overheating or system stability are out of the question.

Edited by SkacikPLz

Hmm... Normally 64-bit option wouldn't do that. From the first time I played I always used 64-bit, and no problem whatsoever. Ditto for Dx11.
It might be hardware related, such as driver or maybe OC problem? Or maybe your Windows needs some update (there are some updates that do fix your system rather than slowing it down)?

Hmm... Normally 64-bit option wouldn't do that. From the first time I played I always used 64-bit, and no problem whatsoever. Ditto for Dx11.

It might be hardware related, such as driver or maybe OC problem? Or maybe your Windows needs some update (there are some updates that do fix your system rather than slowing it down)?

Everything is up to date and nothing has been changed driver wise. this started occuring after one of recent hotfixes.

If it happens after a hotfix, try submitting a ticket to DE. It's the most reliable way to clear this out without getting a hassle out of it, although it might get quite time consuming. Don't forget the usual procedure.