Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.4.1: Double Affinity Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

@Rebecca/devs: Now the energy costs messages are doubled too, my ultimate was said to cost 200 energy, and my other stuff were all doubled (150 energy instead of 75, 50 instead of 25 etc).

It's a minor issue but still.  

That isn't the energy cost that is the affinity you gain from using the power.

@Rebecca/devs: Now the energy costs messages are doubled too, my ultimate was said to cost 200 energy, and my other stuff were all doubled (150 energy instead of 75, 50 instead of 25 etc).

It's a minor issue but still.  

That's not energy, that's affinity (exp)

You get affinity whenever you cast your skills, now the amount you get is doubled because of the 2x affinity weekend.

Hotfix 9.4.1        

• Flux rifle with Multishot crash fixes and over-the-top corpse destruction (phrases I never thought I’d type).

YOU.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? ><

Kidding aside, this bites real hard, now mobs just dropped dead... Flux Rifle was the only thing that quenched my lust for carnage!

Hotfix 9.4.1        

• Fix for selecting wrong friend when right-clicking in friends list (Context menu now pops up on right click release instead of right click down)
  • Nova Helmet customization colour fixes.
  • Fixes for Constitution mod and Fortitude mod not working as intended.
  • Flux rifle with Multishot crash fixes and over-the-top corpse destruction (phrases I never thought I’d type).
  • False HUD affinity fixed: Was saying “100” when truly giving double or Quad.
  • Fix for  Orokin Void Defense enemy levels – they are now back to their original difficulty. They obviously felt the new recruits could take on Tenno, how foolish.

What the hell! why?

<---and why does it say I'm an initiate here? I'm rank 10. I'm a seeker.

Spam more "Thanks DE! You are great!" posts like some others do. :P

Btw, there is a problem with Saryn Chlora Helmet. I guess its "earrings" color should be the same as her energy color. But they are not paintable and always purple. I don't like this. It looks bad because I don't have this color on my Saryn now (I painted her in dark blue/green/white colors).

Can we please get the over-the-top corpse destruction back? Flux rifle feels less of a lethal beam now that used to pretty much eviscerate EVERYTHING in its path, be it flesh or metal platings.

Currently, half the time it doesn't even cut anyone. Doesn't cut corpses too like it used to.