Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 9.4.1: Double Affinity Weekend!

TY DE staff,

How about a glitch that seems to get me always. When jumping on moving cargo boxes in grinner missions. They seem to make u glitch. Can't be seen by the team ,nor what even a bigger headache . Can't open Doors afterwards. Just a heads up about this matter.

Yo!!! keep those bottles coming , this guy is getting low and dry.....lol

• Upvote 1

HEY! guess what?!?

YOU STILL HAVE AURAS THAT HAVENT WORKED SINCE YOU'VE RELEASED THEM

• Upvote 1

plsa is like spam, but fix 64bits version of launcher, crash in game

Man i use x64 client with no probs here...never crashed

• Upvote 2

yo and all my friend s,(like 5) have the same problem, is not me only, many have the same problems until 9 update comes out

• Upvote 1

• Fix for  Orokin Void Defense enemy levels – they are now back to their original difficulty. They obviously felt the new recruits could take on Tenno, how foolish.

Lmao

• Upvote 1

Did you fix Sure Footed mod? There is currently a bug where the knockdown resist only activates if the player is the host of a game.

• Upvote 1

WHAT? But we LOVED the "extreme corpse destruction" when using the flux rifle!

Please!! No!!

We like it when corpus explode into many pieces! :D :'(

• Upvote 2

Hotfix 9.4.1        

• Fix for selecting wrong friend when right-clicking in friends list (Context menu now pops up on right click release instead of right click down)
  • Nova Helmet customization colour fixes.
  • Fixes for Constitution mod and Fortitude mod not working as intended.
  • Flux rifle with Multishot crash fixes and over-the-top corpse destruction (phrases I never thought I’d type).
  • False HUD affinity fixed: Was saying “100” when truly giving double or Quad.
  • Fix for  Orokin Void Defense enemy levels – they are now back to their original difficulty. They obviously felt the new recruits could take on Tenno, how foolish.

Wait, you fixed Nova's helmet issues but what about Ember's Backdraft? The main colour of the helmet, which cannot be changed, can eaisly conflict with a different colour scheme to the others. How about some further colour alteration abilities for some others as well, like Pulse, I believe the white 'face' can't be changed. 

• Upvote 1

Hotfix 9.4.1        

• Fix for selecting wrong friend when right-clicking in friends list (Context menu now pops up on right click release instead of right click down)
  • Nova Helmet customization colour fixes.
  • Fixes for Constitution mod and Fortitude mod not working as intended.
  • Flux rifle with Multishot crash fixes and over-the-top corpse destruction (phrases I never thought I’d type).
  • False HUD affinity fixed: Was saying “100” when truly giving double or Quad.

nice :)

• Upvote 1

On this weekend I'm gonna upgrade all wearpons&warframes I have to their limits!

• Upvote 1

It was the knockdown recovery part that was broken, not the power duration.

Yes! I knew something was up with that. Always seemed like nothing changed with that equipped. Good to know.

• Upvote 1

Hotfix 9.4.1        

•  over-the-top corpse destruction (phrases I never thought I’d type).

Aaww, that was hilarious.

False HUD affinity fixed: Was saying “100” when truly giving double or Quad.

Hmmmm.... conspiracy..... "fixed so properly show the affinity"?

Or rather..."fixed so they dont know they aren't getting the 2x/4x affinity. This was all a ruse to get people to play this weekend! MWA AHAHHAHAHAH!!"

• Upvote 1