Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.4.1: Double Affinity Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

Good thing I didn't build my Flux Rifle yet I guess.

Fix for enemy difficulty level on Orokin Void Defense?  Meaning harder or easier?

i use flux quite a while now and formad i 5 times...  i dont get whats wrong with that rifle? or what was wrong?

Bah, I thought they hadn't switched off the double XP.. I woke up this morning, saw no announcement or extra hotfix, so I jumped into Warframe, put on another weapon.. started smashing crates aaand - 200 Affinity, down from 400.

Oh well. It lasted through Monday, which was plenty for me.

Loved the event, DE. Hope next weekend is just as awesome.

Sad. This weekend was just barely mistimed for me. I wound up spending most of it waiting for my clan research parts to be ready so I could make the guns I needed to forma. Which came out an hour before this ended... Still managed to get my first forma on my Flux Rifle done though.

That was fun. I wasn't able to fully capitalize on the weekend, but from what I could finish up, I'm really happy about. Was able to quickly max and even max again my flux rifle, and took care of a couple of "throw away" weapons that I purely wanted to max for mastery points.

Thanks DE for this awesome event!

Thanks DE For the awsome weekend event. Just one question....What do I do now? All my warframes/weapons are -ALL- maxed (for mastery), Ive formaed everything i so far have a desire or need to forma as many times as needed. Running out of things to do in the game which saddens me greatly. 1232 Hours so far with warframe, Hopefully the future brings just as many if not more.

Good thing I didn't build my Flux Rifle yet I guess.

Fix for enemy difficulty level on Orokin Void Defense?  Meaning harder or easier?

Harder, judging from the note, they were strong, then nerfed, then they realised they nerfed too hard or didnt need a nerf so they went back to original levels wich where stronger.

Harder, judging from the note, they were strong, then nerfed, then they realised they nerfed too hard or didnt need a nerf so they went back to original levels wich where stronger.

In the Note says "Fix", then this was unintentional.

Whatever... where is the new HOTFIX?! the last one was 5 days ago, hotfix hotfix hotfix hotfix....   º[·     ],,,,,,,,[      .]º

Hotfix 9.4.1        

• Fix for selecting wrong friend when right-clicking in friends list (Context menu now pops up on right click release instead of right click down)
  • Nova Helmet customization colour fixes.
  • Fixes for Constitution mod and Fortitude mod not working as intended.
  • Flux rifle with Multishot crash fixes and over-the-top corpse destruction (phrases I never thought I’d type).
  • False HUD affinity fixed: Was saying “100” when truly giving double or Quad.
  • Fix for  Orokin Void Defense enemy levels – they are now back to their original difficulty. They obviously felt the new recruits could take on Tenno, how foolish.

Fix Money scalation now that you fully fixed that defense scenary difficulty!->Fix sick weird and crazy new money level scalation!

I like the old way for those two! Cause that system scalation you implemented with that old new update is nonsense weird!

Edited by Deimos87