The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idle players are really annoying

DroopingPuppy

I have three reports for idle during last 24 hours. It is annoying as hell. I didn't face so many idle gamers like today either. -_-;; The more problem is it doesn't connected to acolyte mod farming.

I don't care for the players with low dealing capability, as long as they are try to do something. But keep idle intentially is just make me baffled.

Well, are DE punish them heavily, or just leave them?

It depends on how often they've been reported by others.

If it's a first report, I doubt anything will happen (unless seriously offensive, with photographic proof)

But we have no way of knowing how much they've been reported by other players or if DE even does anything.  It's not like they'll shoot off an email letting you know. 

If there idle the whole game you can gather evidence in the form of screenshots and recordings then open a support ticket with DE and report said player (It WILL take a while for them to get to you, a week+ normally).

As to what will happen to the player. Well.. 1 or 2 reports won't really be anything. Sometimes people have to leave to deal with matters outside of the game that are unavoidable. However, if the player has 10+ (i'm making this figure up, i don't know the real amount), DE will send you a ingame mail telling you not to be idle during a mission and if they have unavoidable circumstances they should change their matchmaking to solo. If they continue to do so i think they get ether a 3 day or 7 day ban from the game. if they continue to do it i believe it's a perma ban.

They should just include afk in the in-game report system and once someone gets like 5-10-15-whatever reports he would get automatically banned or better even, forced to play in solo mode only for x days/weeks/ect without being able to recruit, invite or be invited which would honestly be even more funny than just being banned, at least as a first punishment. Especially since they might end up not playing at all if they like to leech so much anyway.

Цитата

If there idle the whole game you can gather evidence in the form of screenshots and recordings then open a support ticket with DE and report said player (It WILL take a while for them to get to you, a week+ normally).

Too much of a pain.

Even in pvp games this process is easier.

Edited by -Temp0-

Idle players with potato net who somehow get the host tag is WAY more annoying.... trust me.

The acolyte event somehow just loves slapping host flag on peeps with potato net compared to the rest and host migration still sometimes wipes aco drops in result screen plus general lag is just poo.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Minago2 said:

I don't agree with reporting for idle,sometimes you gotta poop.

That can be solved by make a chat with 'sry afk for Xmin'. But what I saw are intentially want to do nothing, just move around or stat idle on the defense mission THEN roam the room to gather the items. That's just trolls, not the players with accidentally need to afk.