Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corinth; Love, bugs and comments

Occonami

First of all DE, from the bottom of my heart thank you for making the Doom Marine's shotgun available in Warframe.

The pump action buckshot, the sounds and reload animations to the explosive shot secondary! It's perfect! on top of that! it's a crit weapon! Easily my newest favorite primary in the game.

Now to the issues... upon expelling your final shot via secondary fire the Corinth does not reload to full magazine automatically without interruption instead it only loads one shell, any chance you guys can get around to fixing that? <3

Secondarily, any chance you guys could also reduce the range the air burst needs to travel in order to detonate or conversely have the weapon's explosive shots detonate on impact after traveling 10 meters and air bursting at 25? The range you guys set it at currently feels awkward to use at times

With my regards and for your consideration,

Occonami

I also really love this weapon. I'm not normally a fan of shotguns, so it's a real treat to like one as much as I like the Corinth. A similar query I have about the reload is this: I've noticed that one-handed cast abilities, when cast in the middle of Corinth's reload, stop the reload. Normally one-hand power casts don't stop normal reloads, and so I wonder if this is intentional. I'll have to see if this is also true for the Strun.

1 hour ago, TheRealBelgabor said:

I agree, one thing though, you are wrong about what triggers the reload bug.

It happens when you try to use alt fire while reloading the first shot on an empty magazine. That cancels the reload after the first bullet is reloaded.

Happens with either fire.

if you press primary or secondary fire buttons at the beginning or during the reload it will stop, allowing you to fire whatever you have reloaded.

if you fire the last shell, and don’t click either fire buttons (as in once he reload begins you don’t press primary or secondary fire) it will fully reload the gun.

Really enjoying this weapon too. Needs certain mods to make it acceptable though. The fire rate feels heavy, even with a 60% increase mod installed.

Although I would be happy to see the range of the grenade that need blast lowered, I'm okay with it. Through practice, you learn what range it needs. You gain actual affinity through use.. not numbers on the game :)

Normally the Tigris Prime would be my favorite shotgun and when the Corinth came out, i bought with Platinum because i really wanted to try it out after hearing the sound it makes in the devstream. I’m glad i did because It’s amazing. The Alt Fire took me two runs on Hydron to fiqure it out but when i did, it became the funnest shotgun i ever used. Watching the Grineer get launched from it’s alt fire is satisfying. Also, the Primary fire is brutal. I remembered using Primed Point Blank, Primed Ravage, Blunderbuss, and Hell’s chamber after putting a forma or two into it and it did 10K headshot damage to a Hyekka Master on Hydron. I put two builds on it (one for damage 2.5 and another one for the current damage System) with Four formas on both of them. The first one is, inconsistent. I would kill a lvl 115 Corrupted Heavy Gunner in 5 shots and the next one in two clips. The Hunter munitions one is the current one i’m using now. 

It could kill a lvl 115 Corrupted Heavy gunner in 3 shots and a Normal Bombard in one shot if you let him bleed out. The Alt fire is wierd though and a shorter detonation would be good but besides that, it’s what i wanted from a shotgun. AoE, Tons of damage ( not as good as the Tigris Prime though), amazing sound, and nice looks. I normally don’t use crit Primaries because they tend to fall off against Armor but this weapon can don’t have as much of a issue against Armor.

Edited by Shaw1996

vor 4 Stunden schrieb zornyan:

Happens with either fire.

Not quite, I am talking about pressing it during the reload of the very first bullet on an empty magazine. Primary fire does nothing, you continue to reload the full magazine. Pressing secondary fire stops the reload after the first round is reloaded.

1 hour ago, TheRealBelgabor said:

Not quite, I am talking about pressing it during the reload of the very first bullet on an empty magazine. Primary fire does nothing, you continue to reload the full magazine. Pressing secondary fire stops the reload after the first round is reloaded.

The same thing happens with the primary fire, can happen at any point during the reload. Pressing primary fire will also stop the reload after the first round.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb zornyan:

The same thing happens with the primary fire, can happen at any point during the reload. Pressing primary fire will also stop the reload after the first round.

If the same things happens with primary fire I have not been able to pull it off, with secondary fire it happens every time.

Again, I am NOT talking about being able to fire while reloading IF you already have bullets loaded, that works as intended aka it fires the shot and cancels the reload. I am specifically talking about trying to fire while reloading the very first shot while the magazine is still empty. You press fire, nothing happens because you don't have any bullets in the magazine. If you do it with primary fire, you continue to reload until the magazine is full (if you don't fire again...), but if you do it with secondary fire you will only reload one shot.