Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Riven Help

(PSN)supernova_girlie

Question

Hi, I have this melee riven and I have to get the killing blow on three sentients while sliding.

Is there another mission I can use besides Tycho, Lua? I tried this, but the life support keeps running out while I battle the sentients. I noticed that they don't show up on the crossfire-exterminate mission anymore, I hear the oculyst, but never find them. Any help I would appreciate greatly, thank you.

6 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

Hi, I have this melee riven and I have to get the killing blow on three sentients while sliding.

Is there another mission I can use besides Tycho, Lua? I tried this, but the life support keeps running out while I battle the sentients. I noticed that they don't show up on the crossfire-exterminate mission anymore, I hear the oculyst, but never find them. Any help I would appreciate greatly, thank you.

If you are set on doing the Survival, get a friend to help. I always used Plato (Exterminate) for it. This has proven to be quite effective in the past.

Otherwise, give Vomvalysts a try, they work too.

latest?cb=20171016171721

They still spawn in Plato (crossfire-exterminate), I just tested here. Maybe you just got unlucky or tried only once (they very rarely don't spawn).

After the screen flickering, just check your radar for blue dots, they're the scanning sentients.