Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] [Moon] The divine clan Divinum wants you! Most dedicated and well knit community on xbox!

(XBOX)Dusteze

1HPB508.png

Divinum

Divinum was founded on the belief that you should have fun while you play the game. Too many clans nowadays have so much extra the comes with joining them and Divinum wants to be seperate from that. We pride ourselves on being the best and having fun while doing it.Divinums ultimate goal is to be the number one clan while remaining the most fun to be apart of.We were only founded a few months ago but have already amassed a strong well knit group of people all marching towards the same goal.

fmJDcAp.png

Clan Foundation

I have led a Moon clan (1000 members) in the past and was top 5 on leaderboards everyweek and that experience has shown me many ways to lead a clan. I value getting to know my members and make connections with my clan. Divinum has some of he most dedicated members I have ever encountered while running clans. I wouldn't be able to claim that Divinum is the best place to be without my members.

pic59Jn.png

Community

Divinum values its members more than anything. Without dedicated members, a clan is nothing. We have done things like create a discord hold, friendly competitions and actually talk to our members to let them now they matter to us more than anything. Whether you're a mastery rank 25 with 3000hrs played or a mastery rank 5 who just picked up the game, Divinum values you both greatly.

KTGK3Cd.png

Clan Rules

We don't have many rules but the ones we do have we expect everyone to follow.

1) Treat other members with respect

2) No begging

3) No buying or selling in clan or alliance chat

4) No noob bashing

5) Be a good member of the community. You respresent us now not just yourself

bGk6teZ.png

Clan ranking system

Divine - One of the warlords of the clan. Has ultimate say in what happens in the clan. Ensures Divinums destiny for greatness. (Heads of the clan council)

Seraphim- Voice of the clan's higher ups. A very well respected member of the clan who has helped in Divinum's success. Has agreed to take on more responsibilitiesfor the clan  (Clan council member).

Dominion - Someone who has expressed their interest in being more involved wth the clan and its day to day operatons. Must have the okay from a Seraphim and Divine to achieve this rank.

Virtue - A rank given to members who do not wish to take on more responsibilities within the clan, but without them the clan would be different. These people are the voice of the clan, and their words will be taken into consideration at any clan meeting.

Power - A member who has made considerable contributions in the clan and is very active in clan, alliance and discord chat.

Angel - A player who has made some contributions towards the clan and is a member of the discord.

Ascended - A fresh member of the clan

If you wish to join Divinum please contact Kizonachi, Trashy Pandas, Sartell56377, Iggos, Cado Rgis, Salvation Soul or myself

Edited by (XB1)Dusteze
update

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

I am very impressed in what you have built my man I am very proud of what this clan has become! Divinum has and will always have Broken Fang's support! You have created something special! Great job bud you have done great.

thank you slade the same goes for you!