Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving a verification email

zeehf

i too have the same issue with Hotmail i honestly think it might be on microsofts end blocking automated emails, other 2fa automated emails for other things have multiple hour delays, the only one that seems to be instant currently is steam i wonder if Microsoft has a security filter that is blocking warframe :facepalm:

Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately, Microsoft Outlook, Live and Hotmail had some server issues which stopped emails, like the one including your Two Factor Authentication code, from being received in a timely fashion. It seems there are still some instabilities, but Microsoft is working on correcting the issue. Please continue to try and log in every couple of hours to see when the issue gets fixed. Please note, the code sent to your email will expire after 30 minutes and a new code can only be reissued by attempting to log in again after the old code has expired. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

^ Response to my ticket.

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, moonofchaos said:

same issue is happening to my friend who wanted to download and try the game. hope they resolve it soon

I am having the same issue i removed steam and re-installed and now it says a code has been sent to your email account. I have checked outlook spam and inbox nothing will try again in another 1 hour or so but please resolve.

Sigh, guess I'm not the only one. I built a brand new gaming PC, and the first game I installed on my new machine was Warframe. Was looking forward to seeing my frames in all their "new PC graphics" glory, but no........no....that would not happen...........because I'm waiting on a verification code email that doesn't seem to exist.........multiple login tries for 2 days now..........

8 minutes ago, ThrakazogZ said:

Sigh, guess I'm not the only one. I built a brand new gaming PC, and the first game I installed on my new machine was Warframe. Was looking forward to seeing my frames in all their "new PC graphics" glory, but no........no....that would not happen...........because I'm waiting on a verification code email that doesn't seem to exist.........multiple login tries for 2 days now..........

i have contacted support will let you know what they get back to me with. Its definitely an issue their side as other emails come through from warframe just not the no-reply@warframe.com so hoping they fix as other emails work.

Edited by Gama.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same problem here with my own mail server mail... I have checked if there is a port or DNS problem but everything is fine and I can receive mail without problem but no trace of a warframe mail in the mail server logs... 😕

Edited by erinarbleizez
fix autocorrection ><

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...