Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunsen and Slicing Feathers Feedback.

KX297

I'll just (somewhat) copy from the post I made:

Personally, I feel that when you boil down its stance it's too similar to dual swords/daggers, even with the neat (although intrusive) fanning animations. I really want these to be "Dual Glaives" essentially.

It would've been refreshing to have a dual glaive mechanic and some rapid spins and throws in the combo. All I can think about is Mortal Kombat when I see them, then I get sad that I can't throw them and buzz-saw enemies.

Just imagine instead of just stopping and fanning: the warframe throws one of the fan-blades while fanning with the other. As the other returns, they spin and throw the second while fanning with the first. Finally, they spin with both thrown like a blender. 

On 1/5/2018 at 3:35 AM, Kainosh said:

I would understand if Fanning animation triggered after "broken bull" style spin-to-win aoe wind blast attack.....But when it triggers after small combos it sux. 

It triggers at the end of two combos, which both end in a small AoE knockdown. So to be more accurate, it triggers after the knockdown. You don't usually see knockdown on such fast weapons, and especially not on quick melee.

That said, I'd like to see an alternate fan stance that focuses on dance-like mobility and wide AoE wind blasts that stagger (think Seismic Palm, but with fans).

The problem with the finisher is the 1sec pause at the end that makes it feel clumsy. They could probably trim the animation to finish earlier and make it flow better. I actually like both the stance and weapon alot. It's showy, but it does it's job pretty well.