Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't load into Plains with a squad

Akeiresh

Ever since the ghoul update came out, it's impossible for me to load into any kind of a bounty or even into free-roam plains from Cetus if I enter the loading area with squad members, be it one or three. It simply shows the message ''Waiting for players...'', and it never loads me into the match, despite other teammates being able to load in without any kind of trouble. If I start the bounty or enter the plains on my own, I load in just fine without any kind of trouble. It's rather frustrating though because it makes it more annoying to try to play with friends and requires additional steps like starting the bounty, waiting until the squad is full, and then having the person quickly re-invite me.

Does anyone else experience this issue, and if so, has anyone found a potential solution to that?

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Akeiresh said:

Does anyone else experience this issue, and if so, has anyone found a potential solution to that?

Issue: you are not all in the same instance of Cetus (bug).

Solution: Have one person (host) transition to Cetus on private matchmaking and invite everyone. Otherwise you have to try get into the same Cetus instance.

17 hours ago, krc473 said:

I think that even before the update I was never in the same instance of Cetus as the host, but never had any issues with that. Either way, I hope that gets potentially fixed because the solution is just a bit too annoying to repeat over and over with every single bounty.

4 hours ago, Akeiresh said:

I think that even before the update I was never in the same instance of Cetus as the host, but never had any issues with that

It’s a bug. It’s not meant to be like that. Right when PoE first released it was an issue, but they fixed it.

On 12/27/2017 at 3:08 PM, krc473 said:

Solution: Have one person (host) transition to Cetus on private matchmaking and invite everyone. Otherwise you have to try get into the same Cetus instance.

Very helpful, thanks. I had this happen twice yesterday, and it never occurred to me that we might not be in in the same instance.

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack