Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I had a Dream {Warframe Playtest Room}

(PSN)Tomplexthis

So weird, in the dream, my moms boyfriend, he took the controller from me, did something, and it took me to a new part of Warframe, hidden

It was a playtest room, with a bunch of features, like unreleased content, a new tool for dropping a aoe health regen beacon item

A new mod for Kavats to revive downed teamates, a zaw making/testing option with new zaw parts for secondary.primary.melee parts, to make and build and test

and even a riven making.testing machine, the room was big, and had a table where you could pick out things to make and test

But even then, i saw 2 interesting things, Infested Opticor, and Mutalist Opticor. omg.... i skimmed around mostly in the device, wanting to make fake rivens

i chose to try out a Opticor riven build, 219% damage, 125% multishot, and about 198% critical chance with -68% status duration

there were panels at the top of the optional menu, it felt like warframe VR 2020, i put out a spaceship to test fire the fake weapons and such

it was such a weird dream though, it felt like a cheap secret area, hidden DEV play test feature

i saw a ton of stuff, i wish i  remembered more of those weapons and their designs, the zaws, new parts, one started with X, Xon, Xaw, or something

The Infested Opticor and Mutalist Opticor though, this room let you build fake Zaws, Build Fake Rivens, try out un released content, it was weird

Then the lights went dark, freaked me out, i was mad, and wanted to turn them back on, saw some weird charlie brown + tom and jerry tv special start playing

something about demons and my mom, shes constantly pressing on me, and iam like lay off, shes like no we have to pressure you cause demons force negative thoughts onto you constantly

i woke up cause of that weird tv show... charlie brown

i'am interested in another weapon in the riven maker menu i saw, it was a flamethrower, not like the ignis, it was called the Shimmer

looked like a heavy grineer based one, but the design was based more around a realistic variation

it was yellowish orange, like the ceres metal machines, with a tint of black, more range, faster thrower, ammo pool 300, mastery rank 12

Infested Opticor, and Mutalist Opticor 

the infested one shoots a blob of charged energy, it has a bit of gravity and weight to it, sort of like the infested moas or something

it builds up in the gun, then fires for an aoe explosive attack, hold to fire/release to shoot the charged powerful glob, around 15,000 toxin damage

The Mutalist one would fire a charged beam of pure gas, the gas lingers in the air like how the infested ospreys would trail it

You charge up the Mutalist opticor, it fires out a straight beam in a huge line, and the trail would leave behind a damage ray beam of damaging particles

The regular Opticor sort of leave behinds a trail already, but this version, it leaves it behind for a while, about 4 seconds, dealing fast damage over time to enemies inside of it

i think it would be gas/corrosive damage over time 7500/7500 

i know more about these two because i was like DUDE, i looked at them, and knew all about them 

And the Shimmer, there were tons of weapons in that menu, unreleased sentinel weapons, really cool dream though

Before it went dark, the light was white, then it went out, and nothing was working, where i forced myself awake after that

The dad was light, but the mom voice after was dark, freaking me awake

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

1 minute ago, erasthmus said:

sounds glorious and strange...

iam trying to remeber more of it because it had a bunch of cool features and things

i was playing as valkyr trying to get my moms boyfriend, who was my dad in the dream, to play it

he borrowed the controller like "yo watch what i can do" and warped me into the play test place

another thing was a red, blue, green, yellow beacon placer that was in the pre-menu for Sentinels

they placed flares of color coded things, it had everything unreleased from the game

The table held a bunch of menus for messing with things to play test with

The AOE Deployable health gear item was like oval shaped, and silver

you would place one down, it floats up a bit, shooting out healing gas, that heals allies within 12-15m for awhile

i think i saw some armor attatchments to, but thats foggy

The kavat mod had a cat face on it. it let Kavats revive downed allies

the yellow, blue, red, green, flares were for sentinels

30 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

it was just a dream, i  already know about those, i use them all the time

xP

dreams dont ever have to make sense, its always illogical, but tries to feel logical and real

the white light made the dream, but the girl voice took me away from it, trying to protect me

the white light wanted to show me stuff, i liked, but the other one, the darkness, was taking me from it