Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "Damm, play it cool, try to find out where he is. if this gets out, I'm screwed" *He keeps to himself, and stays in cover, he places his comlink back online* "Xane is that you?"

“And third it’s common courtesy to let someone know when you are about to go dark, esspecially when they are PILOTING A STOLEN GRINEER SHIP RIGHT ABOVE YOU!” Xane is shouting into the comms. “Now pull that microphone out of your rear and pick up so we can get out of here before nightfall!”

He does not seem happy about you going dark.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“And third it’s common courtesy to let someone know when you are about to go dark, esspecially when they are PILOTING A STOLEN GRINEER SHIP RIGHT ABOVE YOU!” Xane is shouting into the comms. “Now pull that microphone out of your rear and pick up so we can get out of here before nightfall!”

He does not seem happy about you going dark.

*He sighs* "Sorry, I had to contact my ship AI, then I forgot to turn it back on" *He grabs his weapon, gets up off his feet and climbs into the ship* "Besides, going dark, is an active way of thinking that I'm dead, to the grinner scouting team, that was behind me"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "Sorry, I had to contact my ship AI, then I forgot to turn it back on" *He grabs his weapon, gets up off his feet and climbs into the ship* "Besides, going dark, is an active way of thinking that I'm dead, to the grinner scouting team, that was behind me"

"Ahh clever." Xane says. "Anyways, we've got our ship. Now to get onto that Galleon."

The transport picks up the crates inside the vault and then rockets skywards.

35 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ahh clever." Xane says. "Anyways, we've got our ship. Now to get onto that Galleon."

The transport picks up the crates inside the vault and then rockets skywards.

*He gets them into the Galleon* "So, again murkray, is this some kind of deliciously?"

Edited by -Platinum-

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He gets them into the Galleon* "So, again murkray, is this some kind of deliciously?"

"Delicacy, yes." Xane says. "At least the Ostron think so. They pay well for any I can find. It's not the best thing I've ever tasted, but it reminds me of home, you know."

He docks the transport and readies his guns.

"Alright." He says. "Time to go loud."

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Delicacy, yes." Xane says. "At least the Ostron think so. They pay well for any I can find. It's not the best thing I've ever tasted, but it reminds me of home, you know."

He docks the transport and readies his guns.

"Alright." He says. "Time to go loud."

*He nods* "Well, then, guess I got new ways to gain credits" *He grabs his rifle* "Let's go"

11 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Well, then, guess I got new ways to gain credits" *He grabs his rifle* "Let's go"

As the transport ramp lowers, Xane releases a wave of disarming energy. The moment the Grineer come into view he opens fire with his Boltor, shredding their armor.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As the transport ramp lowers, Xane releases a wave of disarming energy. The moment the Grineer come into view he opens fire with his Boltor, shredding their armor.

*Zaeed slides down the ramp, casting Thurible as he slides down, he unicasts it, then begins to open fire, on the grinner aiming for headshots* "Time to get some energy!"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed slides down the ramp, casting Thurible as he slides down, he unicasts it, then begins to open fire, on the grinner aiming for headshots* "Time to get some energy!"

The Grineer are caught by surprise and you manage to land several headshots, recharging your frames energy.

Xane’s boltor sends precise swarms of bolts at each enemy, pinning them to walls and floors.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Grineer are caught by surprise and you manage to land several headshots, recharging your frames energy.

Xane’s boltor sends precise swarms of bolts at each enemy, pinning them to walls and floors.

*He rolls to his feet* "Whoa, hows your energy Xane? stocked up?"

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He dashes over to the door* "Copy that" 

Xane follows, cutting down the Grineer as they attempt to follow. The door opens to reveal a squadron of Butchers who charge forwards.

Edited by Rakawan

On 29/12/2017 at 9:08 PM, Rakawan said:

Xane follows, cutting down the Grineer as they attempt to follow. The door opens to reveal a squadron of Butchers who charge forwards.

*He casts Condemn, towards them, hoping they are all hit* "Ah, I don't think so!" *Suddenly a blue/purple light shines on top of Zaeed, it looks at Xane, then begins to zap the grinner heading towards Zaeed*

"Watch out!, Grinner incoming, activating defences!" *DISC yells*

Edited by -Platinum-

On 12/29/2017 at 4:11 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He casts Condemn, towards them, hoping they are all hit* "Ah, I don't think so!" *Suddenly a blue/purple light shines on top of Zaeed, it looks at Xane, then begins to zap the grinner heading towards Zaeed*

"Watch out!, Grinner incoming, activating defences!" *DISC yells*

Xane leaps forward, driving his Fang Prime into the skulls of two Butchers, and knocking them to the ground.

The arcs of electricity stun the Butchers, chaining between them.

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Xane leaps forward, driving his Fang Prime into the skulls of two Butchers, and knocking them to the ground.

The arcs of electricity stun the Butchers, chaining between them.

*Zaeed opens fire on the remaining butchers* "Thanks for the assist DISC"

*DISC keeps the arcing up, trying to keep any remains on lockdown as Zaeed and Xane, attacks them* "But of course"

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed opens fire on the remaining butchers* "Thanks for the assist DISC"

*DISC keeps the arcing up, trying to keep any remains on lockdown as Zaeed and Xane, attacks them* "But of course"

Xane twirls his daggers, then throws them, impaling the remaining two butchers.

”Saya we are aboard but I cannot scan for the fragment.” He says.

”Oh Onkko would know what to do.” Saya says. “Hmm, the fragments seem to respond to sound, perhaps a certain frequency.”

Xane grabs his daggers and fires a bolt into a Lancer bear a console.

”Keep moving.” He says. “Disc, can you run a wide band harmonic through the ship’s speaker system?”

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Xane twirls his daggers, then throws them, impaling the remaining two butchers.

”Saya we are aboard but I cannot scan for the fragment.” He says.

”Oh Onkko would know what to do.” Saya says. “Hmm, the fragments seem to respond to sound, perhaps a certain frequency.”

Xane grabs his daggers and fires a bolt into a Lancer bear a console.

”Keep moving.” He says. “Disc, can you run a wide band harmonic through the ship’s speaker system?”

*He keeps moving, he opens fire at any grinner nearby* "You heard him DISC"

*DSIC uploads and begins to broadcast the harmonic, it seems to be one of the Orokin ones (Cold and Gold ambient, music puzzle)* "Attempting, let see if this works"

*Zaeed twitches suddenly, hearing the music, seems to begin to make him fight harder* "If that doesn't then, I'll be disappointed!" 

37 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He keeps moving, he opens fire at any grinner nearby* "You heard him DISC"

*DSIC uploads and begins to broadcast the harmonic, it seems to be one of the Orokin ones (Cold and Gold ambient, music puzzle)* "Attempting, let see if this works"

*Zaeed twitches suddenly, hearing the music, seems to begin to make him fight harder* "If that doesn't then, I'll be disappointed!" 

A waypoint appears.

”Location found.” Xane says. “Let’s move.”

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He begins to make his way there* "Ahh, Love this music"

The next door slams shut behind you, leaving Xane outside.

”Surprise, surprise.” Hek says. “A Tenno maggot, squirming aboard my Galleon. Time to crush you, Maggot!”

You hear a door open and heavy footsteps echo out.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The next door slams shut behind you, leaving Xane outside.

”Surprise, surprise.” Hek says. “A Tenno maggot, squirming aboard my Galleon. Time to crush you, Maggot!”

You hear a door open and heavy footsteps echo out.

*He sighs* "Says, the god damm floating head"

*DISC begins to try to unlock the door* "Zaeed careful, incoming.."

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "Says, the god damm floating head"

*DISC begins to try to unlock the door* "Zaeed careful, incoming.."

A Nox barrels around the corner, snarling. Ie begins to fire blobs of acid, forcing you away from the door.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A Nox barrels around the corner, snarling. Ie begins to fire blobs of acid, forcing you away from the door.

*He rolls out the way* "Oh, great"..*He opens fire on the Nox, aiming for the glass* "DISC?, anything you can use, will be helpful!"

*DISC trying to look for any nearby turrets or anything he can use as a weapon* "Looking"

23 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He rolls out the way* "Oh, great"..*He opens fire on the Nox, aiming for the glass* "DISC?, anything you can use, will be helpful!"

*DISC trying to look for any nearby turrets or anything he can use as a weapon* "Looking"

There are no turrets or systems nearby. 

The glass begins to crack as the Nox barrels past you. 

“Working on a bypass.” Xane says. “Give me a minute.”

You hear gunfire from his side.