Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are no turrets or systems nearby. 

The glass begins to crack as the Nox barrels past you. 

“Working on a bypass.” Xane says. “Give me a minute.”

You hear gunfire from his side.  

*He rolls to the side, then casts Condemn to try to lock him in-place* "Xane, I need that gate open, now!"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He rolls to the side, then casts Condemn to try to lock him in-place* "Xane, I need that gate open, now!"

“Screw It.” Xane says. “I’ll burn a cipher.”

The door opens just as the Box is locked in place. Xane’s Fang Prime strike it on the back, shattering the glass.

Just now, Rakawan said:

“Screw It.” Xane says. “I’ll burn a cipher.”

The door opens just as the Box is locked in place. Xane’s Fang Prime strike it on the back, shattering the glass.

"Stand back!" *He takes careful aim and fires on his head* "Time to explode, toxin fool" 

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Stand back!" *He takes careful aim and fires on his head* "Time to explode, toxin fool" 

Xane tilts his head, then turns back to the panel.

The shot hits the Nox and it’s explodes into a cloud of gas.

”You FOOLS!” Vay Hek shouts. “You cannot step one maggot from....”

His voice cuts out and the Orokin music begins playing from the speakers.

”Ahh backdoors.” Xane says. “Who’dve thought the Grineer sound systems used Orokin tech.”

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Xane tilts his head, then turns back to the panel.

The shot hits the Nox and it’s explodes into a cloud of gas.

”You FOOLS!” Vay Hek shouts. “You cannot step one maggot from....”

His voice cuts out and the Orokin music begins playing from the speakers.

”Ahh backdoors.” Xane says. “Who’dve thought the Grineer sound systems used Orokin tech.”

*He perks a brow* "Sweet, where to now"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( oh god why))

*He sighs* "Your the Loki, and I am not great with spy-vaults, sooooooo" *He just leans in*

Xane whips out a Codex scanner and scans the fragment through the glass.

“Fabricating copy now.” He says, tossing a piece of trash into one of the force fields. The Vault lights turn red and you hear explosives arming themselves.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Xane whips out a Codex scanner and scans the fragment through the glass.

“Fabricating copy now.” He says, tossing a piece of trash into one of the force fields. The Vault lights turn red and you hear explosives arming themselves.

*He folds his arms* "Well, that works" 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“I bet you ten thousand credits Ryoko would have gone the long way.” Xane says. “He never could resist a good Spy Vault.”

*He chuckles* "Glad someone likes it, We got the copy, we need to head back now" *He picks himself up* "Besides, I need to get back quickly"

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "Glad someone likes it, We got the copy, we need to head back now" *He picks himself up* "Besides, I need to get back quickly"

“Saya, we are sending you the shard now.” Xane says.

”You still need one more piece.” Says says. “There is a cave.”

”Where we used to shelter from the rain.” Konzu says. “By the lake where Onkko caught that giant Yogwun.” 

“I remember.” Saya says softly. “His notes got all wet when it dragged him in. We spent all day drying them out. I will send you the coordinates.”

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Saya, we are sending you the shard now.” Xane says.

”You still need one more piece.” Says says. “There is a cave.”

”Where we used to shelter from the rain.” Konzu says. “By the lake where Onkko caught that giant Yogwun.” 

“I remember.” Saya says softly. “His notes got all wet when it dragged him in. We spent all day drying them out. I will send you the coordinates.”

*He nods* "Copy that" *He looks to Xane* "Random question but, how long is Driges mission?" *He shrugs* "Or any details if I'm allowed to know, considering that, Sam is...with him.."

43 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Copy that" *He looks to Xane* "Random question but, how long is Driges mission?" *He shrugs* "Or any details if I'm allowed to know, considering that, Sam is...with him.."

"No idea." Xane says. "All I know was it involved renegades. Knowing Dirge it will be done in days."

"No idea." Xane says. "All I know was it involved renegades. Knowing Dirge it will be done in days."

"Ugh, run away people eh?, I have to admit, he's good at that" *He walks to the side, over to DISC, who is floating on the other side, he speaks to Zaeed privately* 

(( will Xane be able to hear-in?))

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ugh, run away people eh?, I have to admit, he's good at that" *He walks to the side, over to DISC, who is floating on the other side, he speaks to Zaeed privately* 

(( will Xane be able to hear-in?))

((Depends on the encryption. Put it in spoilers.))

“It is his job.” Xane says. 

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

((Depends on the encryption. Put it in spoilers.))

“It is his job.” Xane says. 

<High Orokin Encryption Level Lua: Encryption>

Spoiler

"DISC, I need you to find me any information data, on Dirge's and Sam's location and mission but be careful, I don't want to be detected" *Zaeed says, uploading data to DISCs systems* "When you have done, so, send it to this data drive"

"At once, I'll go help Zuri, I'll try to upload myself into the system and see what I can find, as she'll want information soon," *DISC says accepting the data*

"Just, give her everything, all the information, her mission MUST NOT fail, understood?" *Sounding sharp, he sends more data to DISC*

"Understood" *DISC finally says*  

*Zaeed walks back to the Xane* "Where to now?" *DISC is gone, he uploaded back to Zuri*

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Colors, Added Spoilers.

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

<High Orokin Encryption Level Lua: Encryption>

Reveal hidden contents

"DISC, I need you to find me any information data, on Dirge's and Sam's location and mission but be careful, I don't want to be detected" *Zaeed says, uploading data to DISCs systems* "When you have done, so, send it to this data drive"

"At once, I'll go help Zuri, I'll try to upload myself into the system and see what I can find, as she'll want information soon," *DISC says accepting the data*

"Just, give her everything, all the information, her mission MUST NOT fail, understood?" *Sounding sharp, he sends more data to DISC*

"Understood" *DISC finally says*  

*Zaeed walks back to the Xane* "Where to now?" *DISC is gone, he uploaded back to Zuri*

“Well that depends on how much you hate the dogs.” Xane says. “We can blow the reactor, or we can just leave.”

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Blow it.." *Zaeed almost right says right after Xane* "I want this place to burn"

Xane holds up two charges.

”Excellent.” He says. “I would hate to waste these.”

Radar shows a mass of Grineer outside the data vault.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Xane holds up two charges.

”Excellent.” He says. “I would hate to waste these.”

Radar shows a mass of Grineer outside the data vault.

*He perks a brow* "Oh, why you look at that, an army right outside the vault, we have another way out right, cuz I am not fighting that"

25 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Oh, why you look at that, an army right outside the vault, we have another way out right, cuz I am not fighting that"

“Nope.” Xane says, twirling his daggers. “Only one way out.”

He opens the door and release some a wave of energy, disarming the Grineer, before launching himself at them, daggers flashing

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Nope.” Xane says, twirling his daggers. “Only one way out.”

He opens the door and release some a wave of energy, disarming the Grineer, before launching himself at them, daggers flashing

*He bullet jumps right into the middle of the grinner party, casting Covenant* "Ohhh, this is gonna be fun!"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He bullet jumps right into the middle of the grinner party, casting Covenant* "Ohhh, this is gonna be fun!"

The void shielding protects you from harm as the Grineer open fire boiling up charges of stored energy. 

Xane is a storm of blades and armor, smashing armor with his fists and slicing at flesh wth his daggers.

The Grineer seem caught off guard by your attacks.

The void shielding protects you from harm as the Grineer open fire boiling up charges of stored energy. 

Xane is a storm of blades and armor, smashing armor with his fists and slicing at flesh wth his daggers.

The Grineer seem caught off guard by your attacks.

*Zaeed chuckles deeply* "Ohh, your done messed up now" *He waits until the charges are at max, before grabbing out his akstiletto primes, then begins to open fire on the grinner, in a full 180, due to this headshots may not apply*