Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed chuckles deeply* "Ohh, your done messed up now" *He waits until the charges are at max, before grabbing out his akstiletto primes, then begins to open fire on the grinner, in a full 180, due to this headshots may not apply*  

Your shots scythe through the Grineer around you, channeling the volatile void energy to critically damage any flesh or armor they strike.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Your shots scythe through the Grineer around you, channeling the volatile void energy to critically damage any flesh or armor they strike.

*He fires until the clips are rejected, then relaxes* "So, anymore wanna fight?"

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Colors

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He fires until the clips are rejected, then relaxes* "So, anymore wanna fight?"

“Reactor is this way.” Xane says, moving forwards. “Should be a cakewalk.”

Thw few Grineer between you and the reactor prove easy fodder.

”So normally we’d have to mess with the fuel cells.” Xane says. “Instead I suggest a shortcut. Pull out the coolant and shove this in.”

He hands you a Containment cell that appears to contain a black powder.

Just now, Rakawan said:

“Reactor is this way.” Xane says, moving forwards. “Should be a cakewalk.”

Thw few Grineer between you and the reactor prove easy fodder.

”So normally we’d have to mess with the fuel cells.” Xane says. “Instead I suggest a shortcut. Pull out the coolant and shove this in.”

He hands you a Containment cell that appears to contain a black powder.

*He takes the coolant cell out, placing it on his belt, then places the Containment cell in* "Hum Coolant cells, come in handy, i'll take it home"

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He takes the coolant cell out, placing it on his belt, then places the Containment cell in* "Hum Coolant cells, come in handy, i'll take it home"

“Ready.” You hear Xane says over the comms. “By the way, you do have archwing right?”

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He casts it* "It should be enough!"

He presses the button the moment it cast and you hear a muffled explosions. Seconds later the entire room is engulfed in fire as the black powder propels fire into the fueliling tubes, burning up the ships supply.

The explosion tears the ship in half, tossing both you and Xane into space. 

“Call your Archwing.” Xane says. “Coordinates on plains set, we channel use archwing for re-entry.”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He presses the button the moment it cast and you hear a muffled explosions. Seconds later the entire room is engulfed in fire as the black powder propels fire into the fueliling tubes, burning up the ships supply.

The explosion tears the ship in half, tossing both you and Xane into space. 

“Call your Archwing.” Xane says. “Coordinates on plains set, we channel use archwing for re-entry.”

*He calls his arcwing* "Oh!!"

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He calls his arcwing* "Oh!!"

Xane floats to his and turns speeding back towards the Earth. You can see Coordinates far below as you enter orbit.

”Channel all energy into shields.” Xane says. “This will hurt.”

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Xane floats to his and turns speeding back towards the Earth. You can see Coordinates far below as you enter orbit.

”Channel all energy into shields.” Xane says. “This will hurt.”

*He does as Xane says* "I got a bad feeling about this"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He does as Xane says* "I got a bad feeling about this"

It feels like sticking your hand into the oven as your frame heats up. The shields are unable to dissipate all of the heat, leading to a flicker of flames that obscure your vision.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

It feels like sticking your hand into the oven as your frame heats up. The shields are unable to dissipate all of the heat, leading to a flicker of flames that obscure your vision.

*Zaeed groans loudly* "Ugh, is this is what its like to date Ember?"

15 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed groans loudly* "Ugh, is this is what its like to date Ember?"

“Better than dating a Valkyrie.” Xane said. “Had to keep buying new sheets. Heh, the number of times she almost killed me. Felt like a praying mantis.”

He adjusts his angle of descent.

“Use your thrusters to slow your descent.” He says. “Otherwise you’ll end up astered across the plains and...”

The rest of what he says is lost as wind rushes past you.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“Better than dating a Valkyrie.” Xane said. “Had to keep buying new sheets. Heh, the number of times she almost killed me. Felt like a praying mantis.”

He adjusts his angle of descent.

“Use your thrusters to slow your descent.” He says. “Otherwise you’ll end up astered across the plains and...”

The rest of what he says is lost as wind rushes past you.

*He perks a brow* "What!?" *He looks to the ground, using his thrusters to slow down* 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "What!?" *He looks to the ground, using his thrusters to slow down* 

The ground approaches rapidly, though it is still quite far away. The thrusters manage to slow your speed to a more manageable level as you near the ground. 

Xane follows close behind. You can see something massive moving below, blue lights flowing from it.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ground approaches rapidly, though it is still quite far away. The thrusters manage to slow your speed to a more manageable level as you near the ground. 

Xane follows close behind. You can see something massive moving below, blue lights flowing from it.

"Uh, what the hell is that?" *He flys towards it a bit* "Xane?"

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Uh, what the hell is that?" *He flys towards it a bit* "Xane?"

It is a massive Sentient, it’s right arm missing, replaced with a pale tree. It’s left arm houses a massive cannon. 

A swarm of smaller Sentient accompany it, hovering above the ground. 

“That is why you don’t want to be out here at night.” Xane says. “It is called a Teralyst and I advise you to back off before you make it angry.”

Just now, Rakawan said:

It is a massive Sentient, it’s right arm missing, replaced with a pale tree. It’s left arm houses a massive cannon. 

A swarm of smaller Sentient accompany it, hovering above the ground. 

“That is why you don’t want to be out here at night.” Xane says. “It is called a Teralyst and I advise you to back off before you make it angry.”

"Uh.." *He flys away from it* "Right, giant sentients, wonderful" *He looks to Xane* "Let's get to Cetus before spots us"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Uh.." *He flys away from it* "Right, giant sentients, wonderful" *He looks to Xane* "Let's get to Cetus before spots us"

“It’s beautiful.” Vay Hek bellows. “It’s so beautiful.... KILL IT!”

The Grineer open fire.

”See that cave next to it.” Xane says. “That is where we need to go. The last shard should be inside.”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“It’s beautiful.” Vay Hek bellows. “It’s so beautiful.... KILL IT!”

The Grineer open fire.

”See that cave next to it.” Xane says. “That is where we need to go. The last shard should be inside.”

*He nods, heading to it* "Ouch, Vay Key is putting his men to their deaths, oh well, hah you think if I killed the grinner next to it, I'll get a really..big dog, as a pet?"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods, heading to it* "Ouch, Vay Key is putting his men to their deaths, oh well, hah you think if I killed the grinner next to it, I'll get a really..big dog, as a pet?"

“Tried that before.” Xane says. “It just turned on me. It’s more of a zombie than a dog.”

He lands inside the cavern, his archwing barely making it out before a salvo of explosives destroy it.

”Hurry up before this thing collapses the cave.” He says.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Tried that before.” Xane says. “It just turned on me. It’s more of a zombie than a dog.”

He lands inside the cavern, his archwing barely making it out before a salvo of explosives destroy it.

”Hurry up before this thing collapses the cave.” He says.

*He dashes in* "On my way"