Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Legendary Cyclones Are Recruiting Again All Are Welcome Rank 1+

(PSN)panther039

Legendary Cyclones Are Recruiting Again

Hi, I am Panther039 (John) and I have been running a clan for a while now.

We have some very good players who are happy to help other Tenno to reach the goals needed.

We are looking for Tenno to join us in the fight.

I am Mastery Rank 22 (Silver Tiger) and have been playing for 2200+ hours & Growing.

All research has been done bar the Hema and any Tenno can join and feel free to help us make this clan as good as it can be.

Mastery Rank 1, 2, 3 etc it doesn’t matter; we can help all of you become better at the game as long as you want it.

All we ask is that you enjoy yourself and along the way, you will gain knowledge, builds and maybe Prime items from time to time. 

At the moment we are looking for members who will in time help us to run the clan and eventually train new Tenno in our ways.

We don’t ask for hundreds of kills or participate in everything, all we ask is to be respectful to each other and trust your leaders.

Along the way, we will give you advice on weapons and Warframes that will aid you to become better and you may make some good friends too.

Can you make a difference and join the Legendary Cyclones.

Thank you to everybody who shows an interest.

Add your IGN (In Game Name) and I Panther039 send you an invite so you can join us.

You can send a message to me to get an invite to the Legendary Cyclones.

Remember panther039 For An invite

Edited by (PS4)panther039
Spelling

1 hour ago, (PS4)SlR_Duncan said:

Please add me to your clan, I just started yesterday and I'm hooked!! :) 

You need to get by a certain part of the game as at present your user does not exist on Warframe. Keep playing the quest line and I will get the Invite to you as soon as it lets me.

All the best Panther039