Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Virulent Orbit (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“What do you think, Tenno?” Tenok asks. “I think he’s trying to pull something.”

*Sudokko would walk closer and stare the man in the eye for a minute. He then whispered to Tennok* "I think that's the best you can get out of him, and it sounds pretty good, so let's take it."  *He went back to his original position*

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

You find yourself being hailed on a Corpus frequency. 

The vent the Tech dropped from is still open.

"Helminth, patch them through. Let's see what these Skate-f@@kers have to say." As he said this, he peered up into the darkness of the vent. He was too large to fit in that space, but one of his Hunters would definitely fit. He screeched a command, and one of the Hunters that had fled from the Tech earlier bounded into the room. Kapak pointed upwards, and the Hunter vanished into the shadows with speed.

13 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

*Sudokko would walk closer and stare the man in the eye for a minute. He then whispered to Tennok* "I think that's the best you can get out of him, and it sounds pretty good, so let's take it."  *He went back to his original position*

“One hundred and seventy.” The man says. 

Tenok rubs his chin.

”Hmm.” He says. “Maybe the Tenno would pay more. I heard there’s one on Lua, for himself a nice little Fortress.”

The Crewman touches his Detron.

”I think you’d be smarter than that.” He says, before remembering your presence and moving his hand. “Besides, it’s a long way to Lua. You’d need to arrange transportation and guards.”

Tenok nods. 

“True, true.” He says. “Very well. I think one hundred and seventy thousand will do fine.”

He shakes the Crewman’s hand.

13 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"Helminth, patch them through. Let's see what these Skate-f@@kers have to say." As he said this, he peered up into the darkness of the vent. He was too large to fit in that space, but one of his Hunters would definitely fit. He screeched a command, and one of the Hunters that had fled from the Tech earlier bounded into the room. Kapak pointed upwards, and the Hunter vanished into the shadows with speed.

“I do hope you are one of the more intelligent ones.” A voice says. “Otherwise this whole endeavor is quite a waste of time.”

The Hunter would see a small deactivates nullifier generator and what appears to be a small camp, complete with a sleeping pod. It seems the Tech was waiting there, possibly for some time. The lack of scavenged tools seems to indicate it was not there by accident

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“One hundred and seventy.” The man says. 

Tenok rubs his chin.

”Hmm.” He says. “Maybe the Tenno would pay more. I heard there’s one on Lua, for himself a nice little Fortress.”

The Crewman touches his Detron.

”I think you’d be smarter than that.” He says, before remembering your presence and moving his hand. “Besides, it’s a long way to Lua. You’d need to arrange transportation and guards.”

Tenok nods. 

“True, true.” He says. “Very well. I think one hundred and seventy thousand will do fine.”

He shakes the Crewman’s hand.

*Sudokko steps forward and nos his head at both men* "All good then? And no hard feelings Mr... I never caught your name."

14 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

*Sudokko steps forward and nos his head at both men* "All good then? And no hard feelings Mr... I never caught your name."

“That’s because I never said it, Betrayer.” The Crewman says. “My businesss here is done. I will send a shuttle with payment to transport the goods.”

Edited by Rakawan

16 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

*Sudokko nodded and followed after Tennok to the great hall* "Sounds good."

Tenok leads you to a bar. However you do notice that as you pass the gate guards they seem to give you an evil look. 

The bar is filled mostly with off-duty Silver Dragon Tenno. The Mycona workers keep to the corners, eyeing the newcomers with wary glances.

Tenok marches up to the bar.

“Two glasses of ambrosia.” He says.

Several people take notice of that.

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tenok leads you to a bar. However you do notice that as you pass the gate guards they seem to give you an evil look. 

The bar is filled mostly with off-duty Silver Dragon Tenno. The Mycona workers keep to the corners, eyeing the newcomers with wary glances.

Tenok marches up to the bar.

“Two glasses of ambrosia.” He says.

Several people take notice of that.

"Did we do something? The guards seem to have given us an evil eye... Or me at least." *Sudokko looked back at them before facing forward* "I don't really eat or drink the traditional dishes, but I think you for the kind gesture."

23 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

"Did we do something? The guards seem to have given us an evil eye... Or me at least." *Sudokko looked back at them before facing forward* "I don't really eat or drink the traditional dishes, but I think you for the kind gesture."

“Bah!” Tenok says. “They don’t like anyone who has their own will.”

Tenok laughs when you mention food.

”Who says one was for you.” He says, grabbing both glasses with his hands and taking a sip of each. “Sit back, relax. I’ll wire your payment once the money comes in.”

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“I do hope you are one of the more intelligent ones.” A voice says. “Otherwise this whole endeavor is quite a waste of time.”

The Hunter would see a small deactivates nullifier generator and what appears to be a small camp, complete with a sleeping pod. It seems the Tech was waiting there, possibly for some time. The lack of scavenged tools seems to indicate it was not there by accident

Kapak saw what the Hunter saw. The Hunter cautiously approached the camp, listening with its incredibly sharp hearing and other predatorial senses for any sign of life.

2 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Kapak saw what the Hunter saw. The Hunter cautiously approached the camp, listening with its incredibly sharp hearing and other predatorial senses for any sign of life.

There are no signs of life. If anyone else was with the Crewman they are no longer there.

”Come now, I know you can speak.” The voice says. “Your little rant was quite amusing.”

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She uses it and fly out* "Well, that worked"

When Nemesis speaks her voice is quieter, weaker. 

“Bring the shuttle to Karpak and the others.” She says. “You three will disable the ships defenses, allowing the swarm to board”.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

When Nemesis speaks her voice is quieter, weaker. 

“Bring the shuttle to Karpak and the others.” She says. “You three will disable the ships defenses, allowing the swarm to board”.

"At once, Nemesis" *She heads to the others* "Are you well, my queen, you sound weaker"

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Bah!” Tenok says. “They don’t like anyone who has their own will.”

Tenok laughs when you mention food.

”Who says one was for you.” He says, grabbing both glasses with his hands and taking a sip of each. “Sit back, relax. I’ll wire your payment once the money comes in.”

"Oh, that's a relief." *He eyed the food before looking around* "So I see the appeal for most people... But what do Tenno do here?"