Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Virulent Orbit (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

On 2018-06-08 at 11:33 AM, Daakjenaar said:

"You might not like this, but... we're going to Eris. There's something I need to do there." He stared in awe at the rail for a moment, before refocusing on his task. "Unfortunately... we still have to get past Customs. That might be difficult."

“Let me handle that.” He says, grabbing a headset.

”Rail control this is shuttle five five requesting transit to Eris. Roger. Of course.”

He covers the mic and sighs.

”Everytime.” He says, then uncovers it.”

”Just two, yes and merchandise. You look busy, a search would just take time. How about we send over a crate of samples for inspection? Hmm. How about five crates, you wouldn’t even have to return them.... ahhh pleasure doing business with you, Rail Control.”

He motions to the back and covers the mic. 

“Load seven samples from the closet into the transport bay.” He says. 

He uncovers the mic. 

“So you hear about Cetus. Yeah... word is Tenno might be showing up soon. Nah. Well it might be worth a visit later.”

On 2018-06-08 at 11:51 AM, LightningsVengance said:

"Alright then." *He walked towards the vent which would allow him over head access to the console room and placed his maggot with the cipher in there* "Alright little guy, you got this" *He then proceeded to the consle room itself and met the two guards* "Heyo, hambres! How are you two totally rad dudes doing?"

This time the door is “guarded” by two Loki Prines, who appear deep in an arm wrestling contest.

Several feet from the door. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

“Let me handle that.” He says, grabbing a headset.

”Rail control this is shuttle five five requesting transit to Eris. Roger. Of course.”

He covers the mic and sighs.

”Everytime.” He says, then uncovers it.”

”Just two, yes and merchandise. You look busy, a search would just take time. How about we send over a crate of samples for inspection? Hmm. How about five crates, you wouldn’t even have to return them.... ahhh pleasure doing business with you, Rail Control.”

He motions to the back and covers the mic. 

“Load seven samples from the closet into the transport bay.” He says. 

He uncovers the mic. 

“So you hear about Cetus. Yeah... word is Tenno might be showing up soon. Nah. Well it might be worth a visit later.”

Frez loaded the samples, and continued on-course. This plan might actually work... He kept the ship moving slowly, not wanting to look suspicious. He took a deep breath, finally calming down.

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

This time the door is “guarded” by two Loki Prines, who appear deep in an arm wrestling contest.

Several feet from the door. 

*He watched the arm wrestling contest transpire and eventually chose a side* "I bet this guy is gonna win, he's totally better than you." *He then thought to the maggot ((if that's how it works)) "How's the mission?"

On 2018-06-13 at 1:31 PM, Daakjenaar said:

Frez loaded the samples, and continued on-course. This plan might actually work... He kept the ship moving slowly, not wanting to look suspicious. He took a deep breath, finally calming down.

You draw closer and closer to the rail. The automatic turrets track the ship, each one capable of ending your journey in mercifully short time.

Closer and closer.

"Shuttle five five you are cleared for punch to Eris. Try not to get infested, eh?" Rail Control says.

The rail, looming over and under you for what appears to be miles, lights up. 

"You've use a rail before right?" The other man asks.

On 2018-06-13 at 9:52 PM, LightningsVengance said:

*He watched the arm wrestling contest transpire and eventually chose a side* "I bet this guy is gonna win, he's totally better than you." *He then thought to the maggot ((if that's how it works)) "How's the mission?"

((You control the maggot as well.))

"He didn't go for the door, pay up." One says.

The other sighs and forks over a bag of credits with his free hand.

"That's the last time." He says. "He's the fifth person to decide against it. Good move, lad."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

((You control the maggot as well.))

"He didn't go for the door, pay up." One says.

The other sighs and forks over a bag of credits with his free hand.

"That's the last time." He says. "He's the fifth person to decide against it. Good move, lad."

"Hey, mind if I give it a go? I mean, I haven't arm wrestled in a while but it would be nice to get these limbs going again." Meanwhile, in the vents the maggot was having a grand time, it had bitten a small hole in the vent and dropped down into the room, and ran to the nearest cover, he then looked around for his objective and any possible Tenno in the room

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You draw closer and closer to the rail. The automatic turrets track the ship, each one capable of ending your journey in mercifully short time.

Closer and closer.

"Shuttle five five you are cleared for punch to Eris. Try not to get infested, eh?" Rail Control says.

The rail, looming over and under you for what appears to be miles, lights up. 

"You've use a rail before right?" The other man asks.

"Er, not personally, no. Have you?" He suddenly gripped the controls much harder, now expecting the worst. "Please... please tell me you've used one." I'm gonna die. I made it through customs, just to die on the solar rail.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-18 at 6:38 PM, LightningsVengance said:

"Hey, mind if I give it a go? I mean, I haven't arm wrestled in a while but it would be nice to get these limbs going again." Meanwhile, in the vents the maggot was having a grand time, it had bitten a small hole in the vent and dropped down into the room, and ran to the nearest cover, he then looked around for his objective and any possible Tenno in the room

There are several Tenno in the room, but they seem preoccupied with the consoles. There is an exposed circuit under the nearest console.

——

“Sure.” One of them says. “I’ll take watch.”

He releases the other Loki’s hand and moves to the door. 

On 2018-06-18 at 8:41 PM, Daakjenaar said:

"Er, not personally, no. Have you?" He suddenly gripped the controls much harder, now expecting the worst. "Please... please tell me you've used one." I'm gonna die. I made it through customs, just to die on the solar rail.

“Dozens of times.” He says. “My advice, let the air out of your lungs before we go to punch. Feels like a vice. Oh and... don’t pay attention to any strange voices.”

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are several Tenno in the room, but they seem preoccupied with the consoles. There is an exposed circuit under the nearest console.

——

“Sure.” One of them says. “I’ll take watch.”

He releases the other Loki’s hand and moves to the door. 

The maggot scuttles as quietly as he can to the consle and plugs the device in the consle,he hides near it
----

*He moves forwards and gets into position, putting his arm where necessary*  "Alright, let's do this!"

On 2018-06-27 at 5:19 PM, LightningsVengance said:

The maggot scuttles as quietly as he can to the consle and plugs the device in the consle,he hides near it
----

*He moves forwards and gets into position, putting his arm where necessary*  "Alright, let's do this!"

Oddly enough there is already a device, with little mandible marks, on the thickest bunch of cables. There are two spots, above and below it that are open for your device. 

——

The Loki Prime grabs your arm and begins to push. Despite your efforts you are unable to make his arm budge beyond the starting position. 

While shifting your arm for better leverage your elbow sinks slightly into a hole in the tabletop, appearing to dip into the table itself.

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Oddly enough there is already a device, with little mandible marks, on the thickest bunch of cables. There are two spots, above and below it that are open for your device. 

——

The Loki Prime grabs your arm and begins to push. Despite your efforts you are unable to make his arm budge beyond the starting position. 

While shifting your arm for better leverage your elbow sinks slightly into a hole in the tabletop, appearing to dip into the table itself.

The maggot decides to put the cipher in the one below the device and scuttles quietly into hiding
----

"Impressive strength... I can see someones been out on the field a lot!" He said out loud while thinking to himself "Holy crud! Is this guard on something?!" Sudoko still gave his best efforts, refusing to yield.

23 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

The maggot decides to put the cipher in the one below the device and scuttles quietly into hiding
----

"Impressive strength... I can see someones been out on the field a lot!" He said out loud while thinking to himself "Holy crud! Is this guard on something?!" Sudoko still gave his best efforts, refusing to yield.

“Excellent.” Xane says over comms. “We have a data stream. You can beat him now, and head back. Or lose, since you seem to be having some trouble.”

The guard’s attitude does not suggest he is expending much effort, yet you cannot seem to make his arm budge. It is not the normal small movements usually associated with arm wrestling, rather it seems as if there is a physical wall behind his arm, bracing it against any motion.

On 2018-07-06 at 10:35 AM, Rakawan said:

“Excellent.” Xane says over comms. “We have a data stream. You can beat him now, and head back. Or lose, since you seem to be having some trouble.”

The guard’s attitude does not suggest he is expending much effort, yet you cannot seem to make his arm budge. It is not the normal small movements usually associated with arm wrestling, rather it seems as if there is a physical wall behind his arm, bracing it against any motion.

The Maggot would scuttle up the wal when no one was watching and scurry back into the vents, heading to the main Council room
-----

"Why... Why won't his arm budge?" Sudoko thought to himself, with his one free arm he felt the area behind the Loki's hand

On 2018-07-07 at 2:52 PM, LightningsVengance said:

The Maggot would scuttle up the wal when no one was watching and scurry back into the vents, heading to the main Council room
-----

"Why... Why won't his arm budge?" Sudoko thought to himself, with his one free arm he felt the area behind the Loki's hand

There is nothing behind the Loki's arm. However you can see the "spike" on his elbow seems to vanish into the table at the elbow.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-07-10 at 3:28 PM, LightningsVengance said:

After noticing this, Sudoko immediately put his best effort into pinning the Loki's arm down

The table begins to tilt, but the Loki’s arm stays perpendicular to it. It is now quite clear he is cheating.

Edited by Rakawan

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The table begins to tilt, but the Loki’s arm stays perpendicular to it. It is now quite clear he is cheating.

Sudoko realizes that the Loki is cheating and dis-engages "You Loki's man... Y'all are like a new breed or something. Fun game though, we will do this again!" After making his way to the council room and being sure he was out of audible range, he started taking to Zane again "So... Find anything useful yet?"

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

((Are all y'all okay? It's been a while... @Almighty_Jado @-Platinum- @Daakjenaar and @Rakawan)

((if you'll like I can invite you to a PM talk so we don't have to spam this section with OOC If you want a much longer talk, but for now given the amount of time has passed, I think this exepction will be fine.)) 

Hi Vengeance 

I'm doing fine and I'm in contact with Jado, so I can say that he is doing great as well (on my perspective anyway), it has been a while, yes but in all honesty, we're waiting for Rak to return from his hiatus. His last PM If I can remember, cuz I did clear out a good few inbox messages and such I gathered over time and wasn't being used, that Rak was busy with IRL (Work/School?) and another game Destiny 2 has got him pretty hooked onto it. (It Happens).

Myself, I've stopped posting, because I wanted my own break/hiatus but I will admit, I do miss this RP quite a bit, I know that Jado is doing his own in his DIscord RP, but myself I'm doing my own Bite-Sized RP, with my co-admin (It's more dojo, like RP, but it does have my normal OCs from here). If you want a quick rundown of my RP its this:

The RP I do is pretty much takes place 2 months from this RP, most of my OCs (that will likely die or be captured, given how its played out) has already happened, I have even worked on a new OC that I've been closely working with to make sure that it's 99% lore, with a tiny exception. (But even then, it's been proved in the comic-somewhat), that's pretty much it. 

But yes, all in all, I'm fine IRL wise and I'm sure the rest of the people are, we're just waiting for the long Hiatus to be over. Heh, if it was up to me, I'll won't mind (due to how long it been), that we have a big time-skip. Cuz I honestly forget a lot of things

Edited by -Platinum-
OOC, don't really matter in this exception.

((In case you're wondering, Rak has retired from GMing for the time being. You can check his Synergy OOC thread on the RP forums for more information.
I've been less active on here since I'm now helping head a Warframe RP server named the Tales of the Awakened Community. You can find our recruitment thread in the RP forums as well.))

:)