Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Virulent Orbit (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

32 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“I am watching several points at once.” The Golem says. “Would you like to me to dedicate additional biomass to one of them?”

It sounds confused.

The moment you step into the stairs you can see and hear a camera below your feet turning to survey the lower floor. Failing the jump will mean landing in full view of it.

"Uh, no your good" *She keels down, checking if the cam can be removed or destroyed without breaking alarms*

53 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Uh, no your good" *She keels down, checking if the cam can be removed or destroyed without breaking alarms*

The camera, like most of its kind, could likely be destroyed without triggering alarms.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The camera, like most of its kind, could likely be destroyed without triggering alarms.

*She carefully warps her claws around the wires, cutting them quickly, to make seem like a gtlich, then pulls the casing out of its socket* "Cam is down"

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She carefully looks around for any more, before proceeding to claw herself onto the wall and down it, head first slowly* "So far so good"

The opening in the wall above leads to the “hangar.” The door below you opens as you approach and it see a camera sweep and cross the doorway. It seems using the door will set off alarms.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The opening in the wall above leads to the “hangar.” The door below you opens as you approach and it see a camera sweep and cross the doorway. It seems using the door will set off alarms.

*She looks at the door, then looks for any vents or other small rooms, she can jump into, moving away from the cams sweep* "Hummm"

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks at the door, then looks for any vents or other small rooms, she can jump into, moving away from the cams sweep* "Hummm"

Apart from the vent in the wall above you there is on other route.

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She carefully climbs the vent, seeing where it leads* "Guess, only way is inside an air-duck"

The vent leads to a tunnel with three exits, all leading to the “hangar”.

A ship sits above a fenced in area, bordered by laser barriers. A camera sweeps across the area, sitting behind another laser wall leading to the Vault.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The vent leads to a tunnel with three exits, all leading to the “hangar”.

A ship sits above a fenced in area, bordered by laser barriers. A camera sweeps across the area, sitting behind another laser wall leading to the Vault.

"Hum, need to find a control panel" *She carefully looks around, avoiding the Camera's eye and other possible threats* "If I can just shut off the barriers"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hum, need to find a control panel" *She carefully looks around, avoiding the Camera's eye and other possible threats* "If I can just shut off the barriers"

The Vault appears to be empty of corpus units.  There are a set of three vents along the other wall that may lead to a similar tunnel. 

There is a console within the fencing in enclosure, however using it would likely place you in view of the camera.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Vault appears to be empty of corpus units.  There are a set of three vents along the other wall that may lead to a similar tunnel. 

There is a console within the fencing in enclosure, however using it would likely place you in view of the camera.

*She looks to the vents and carefully walks over to it* "Hopefully, they'll take me inside, but need to remove that camera perhaps"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She looks to the vents and carefully walks over to it* "Hopefully, they'll take me inside, but need to remove that camera perhaps"

There is no path to walk to the vents. They are on the other side of the ship, and no walkway connects your current position to them. 

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There is no path to walk to the vents. They are on the other side of the ship, and no walkway connects your current position to them. 

*She perks a brow* "Well, looks like I'm takeing my chances with cams" *She leaps up onto the roof, clawing it, and begins to climb her way to the cam, trying her best to avoid its gaze* 

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "Well, looks like I'm takeing my chances with cams" *She leaps up onto the roof, clawing it, and begins to climb her way to the cam, trying her best to avoid its gaze* 

As the camer is facing the levels below you, not the ceiling above, the camera does not detect you. 

15 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She crawls over to it, and rips the wires out, as she did before* "Now, for the console"

You crawl through the aforementioned laser wall protecting the camera, setting off the alarms. 

The lasers knowck you off the roof onto the floor. 

“One minute to data purge.” The Golem says. 

The door directly ahead of you leads to the Vault, but it is currently locked. There is a console nearby that may open it.

You crawl through the aforementioned laser wall protecting the camera, setting off the alarms. 

The lasers knowck you off the roof onto the floor. 

“One minute to data purge.” The Golem says. 

The door directly ahead of you leads to the Vault, but it is currently locked. There is a console nearby that may open it.

"Shize!" *She runs over to the console, trying to unlock it* "On it!"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hum, medium, not too bad" *She attempts to break through, her skills are rusty, but she tries her best* "Ugh, wheres that Trader, when you need him.."

You succeed leaving forty seconds on the clock. The door to the Vault unlocks. 

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You succeed leaving forty seconds on the clock. The door to the Vault unlocks. 

*She dashes to the vault console, and places a Chiper to unlock it* "No, time to hack!, I hope your hacking things are good worth my money trader!"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She dashes to the vault console, and places a Chiper to unlock it* "No, time to hack!, I hope your hacking things are good worth my money trader!"

The data vault unlocks, and the Golem begins downloading the data. 

“Analyzing.” It says. “Power failure imminent. Life support tumors inbound.” 

You can feel your influence spreading across the ship. As you turn to leave the vault you hear a whimpering sound coming from behind the vault console.

The data vault unlocks, and the Golem begins downloading the data. 

“Analyzing.” It says. “Power failure imminent. Life support tumors inbound.” 

You can feel your influence spreading across the ship. As you turn to leave the vault you hear a whimpering sound coming from behind the vault console.

"That's a good thing right, Cuz I..wait...hold on...I heard something" *She carefully leans around the console*