Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clapkra + Inner Gaze

S0NGA

Question

The Clapkra Brace is a brace used in AMP construction, which increases an AMP's energy pool by 40, giving it a total of 140 energy.
This can be combined with a maxed Madurai Focus school's Inner Gaze ability, granting the AMP a total of 180 energy.
Someone could explain me, why when I am in Simulacrum, I can see the total value of 180 of energy, but 
when I go to hunt Teralyst, I see only 140 of energy!! Why does this happen?!?

Edited by S0NGA

5 answers to this question

First thing that comes to mind is the glitch that prevents Gilding/Grip/Links from functioning in Amps/Zaws if you are not host, which has been around since PoE first came out, maybe also ignoring the Brace's bonus too (I would not be surprised). 

Other than that I have no other ideas what might be wrong, I have 180 energy if I use the same setup in PoE but I always solo.

On 12/28/2017 at 11:15 PM, Ailyene said:

First thing that comes to mind is the glitch that prevents Gilding/Grip/Links from functioning in Amps/Zaws if you are not host,

which has been around since PoE first came out, maybe also ignoring the Brace's bonus too (I would not be surprised).

After your comment, I did some testing and checked the following:

1- As a server, I have 180 amount of energy.

2- As a client, I have 140 amount of energy.

3- With the Inner Gaze ability disabled, I have 100 amount of energy as a client and 140 as a server.

CONCLUSION: This means that the 40 extra energy that appear in case you are a client, is coming from the Madurai lens...

that is, the Clapkra Brace is used for nothing... its has no any use as a client, like you sad!

so, this is a BUG and DE needs to fix it!

Edited by S0NGA