Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~~~| TEMPEST TRIBUNAL | [Recruitment—OPEN] [4 Year old Clan] [Rank 10 Storm Clan] [100% research] [No Mastery Req.] [Active Members] [Looking to Expand][Part of the Gilded Phoenix Alliance!]~~~

Akuraxia

14 minutes ago, HavocCongruous said:

Can do.  Currently cleaning house.  Might take a couple hours.

All resources from Dojo destruction go straight to your "clan vault" which you cannot access. Once you pit resources in your Dojo, you cannot get them back.

Looking to join your clan.

IGN: ThaTsunamiKid

MR6

First started playing a while back, but never got into it. Recently started playing again and it's great. Usually, play every other day. With school, it's sometimes hard to hop on every day. Looking to join and meet some awesome people!

I gotta say, these guys are the best.  After playing with them in the early days, I left warframe for about three years.  When I came back they were welcoming be back within an hour.  Just don't ask Omni to run archwing (or ask Mr. Lube about the old name . . .)

8 minutes ago, Nacarta said:

I gotta say, these guys are the best.  After playing with them in the early days, I left warframe for about three years.  When I came back they were welcoming be back within an hour.  Just don't ask Omni to run archwing (or ask Mr. Lube about the old name . . .)

God damnit.