Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~~~| TEMPEST TRIBUNAL | [Recruitment—OPEN] [4 Year old Clan] [Rank 10 Storm Clan] [100% research] [No Mastery Req.] [Active Members] [Looking to Expand][Part of the Gilded Phoenix Alliance!]~~~

Akuraxia

Hello,
I'm Kragximus, Krag for short.
I grew up internationally, am currently in the states, Hawaii.
I tried this game years ago and didn't know anything or anyone so I dropped it. I recently picked it up again, and am looking for people that I can play with that can help me progress, but more importantly people that are playing to have fun and that I can have a good time with :)
I'd say I have a pretty good sense of humor, and knowledge about the most random useless things one can know.
MR 5
IGN Kragximus

17 minutes ago, Ignorant-Jackbutt said:

Hey, looking for a clan that has the research and just decent, and chill players so I thought Id give this one a shot. Still play on and off in droves.

IGN: Ignorant-Jackbutt

Good evening Ignorant-Jackbutt, you should have an invite waiting for you in your inbox!

Hello members of TT,

I've recently returned to Warframe and found I am very much enjoying the progression. Would love to be part of and contribute to a friendly community. Looking forward to hearing from you!

(MR 7 at the moment, FYI.)

Edited by Jnvn