Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~~~| TEMPEST TRIBUNAL | [Recruitment—OPEN] [4 Year old Clan] [Rank 10 Storm Clan] [100% research] [No Mastery Req.] [Active Members] [Looking to Expand][Part of the Gilded Phoenix Alliance!]~~~

Akuraxia

HI i'm currently interested in finding a new clan with nice people to talk to. I've been playing warframe since 2013 on PS4 and recently switched to PC. I'm mainly just looking to make friends to play this game with. since my old friends where on console

I'm currently MR14

IGN: Nissasa

2 hours ago, Nissasa said:

HI i'm currently interested in finding a new clan with nice people to talk to. I've been playing warframe since 2013 on PS4 and recently switched to PC. I'm mainly just looking to make friends to play this game with. since my old friends where on console

I'm currently MR14

IGN: Nissasa

Invite should be in your inbox. Welcome to the clan!

Edited by nickelshark

Hey, I'm looking for a friendly clan. Im MR 13 and my IGN is Raichu4u. I tend to help out clan-mates w/ farming or just giving them the thing they need if I have it. I'm pretty active. I'm on pretty much every day. Hope I meet your reqs. :)

Edited by Raichu4u

Hello, I would like to join. I'm relatively new, none of my frames exceeding their mid 20s. I have Excalibur, Saryn, and Banshee as the ones I have been using. I play fairly often and still getting used to having a keyboard as controls lol

Hi, I'm Elipyon. I just started the game a little over a week ago with a couple of friends (they're not completely sold on WF) and my girlfriend. My gf and I are active almost every evening and are currently MR3. We're learning more and more as we go and are just looking for a bigger group that we can enjoy the game with.

IGNs: Elipyon , Annpyon

I'd love to get into a clan. Would like to experience what's this whole new experience in a clan is.

Just started playing this game in 2018 using my old account which was barely used. I can't believe it evolved into this beautiful creation.

It's definitely better than Destiny. Plus, it's free. ;) 

Send me an invite @isotrex. Thanks in advance!