The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Beings? How Come Our Warframes Don't Move Themselves Besides That One Time In The Second Dream?

DrifterDrifter

On 1/2/2018 at 7:52 AM, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

No, but there are a lot of hints. The Rhino Prime codex, the breaking of the War. Also the first draft of TWW that was leaked back in 2016 showed that Excalibur Umbra was actually a sentient Warframe. Coincidentally the Sacrifice trailer uses the exact same words Ballas was supposed to use in the Umbra flashback sequence; "All miracles require sacrifice". If you want I can provide you with a link to the transcript over PM, since I don't know if putting a public link here would get me in trouble or not.

You forgot one: Arcane/Infested Chroma. "Hushed and Empty is the womb of the sky". His Zariman Child is gone, but he goes on living and continues to fight alongside his Infested cousins. It can't be Hunhow, he doesn't know what the womb of the sky is, much less that one specific segment is empty

On 1/2/2018 at 8:29 AM, SaferSaviour said:

However, the Stalker would have been one of those people for whom the Warframes were the Tenno, and he distinugishes himself from both within his codex entry. He was a 'low guardian' who watched the Tenno's rebellion from a distance.

On 1/2/2018 at 7:52 AM, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

The Stalker has long been thought of as a rogue warframe who doesn't have an Operator. 

My two cents on Stalker is that he did on accident what Sylvania sought out on purpose: a normal adult who achieved transference. Just picture this:

Alone, betrayed, bleeding out on the floor alongside his fallen masters, the man who would become Stalker feebly claws his way toward nothing in particular. Desperately clinging to life, fighting off despair, his hand finds something warm. A biometal figure. Perhaps it's the capricious whims of the Void, perhaps it's the impossible kind of motivation only pure dread and seething hatred can inspire, or perhaps its some kind of random accidental password forcing, but the man transfers his mind. He seeps into the Umbra and its partially melted helmet. His mind fills the warframe, renewed with purpose. He stands on his new legs with only one goal left in his revenant soul: revenge

49 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

My two cents on Stalker is that he did on accident what Sylvania sought out on purpose: a normal adult who achieved transference. Just picture this:

Alone, betrayed, bleeding out on the floor alongside his fallen masters, the man who would become Stalker feebly claws his way toward nothing in particular. Desperately clinging to life, fighting off despair, his hand finds something warm. A biometal figure. Perhaps it's the capricious whims of the Void, perhaps it's the impossible kind of motivation only pure dread and seething hatred can inspire, or perhaps its some kind of random accidental password forcing, but the man transfers his mind. He seeps into the Umbra and its partially melted helmet. His mind fills the warframe, renewed with purpose. He stands on his new legs with only one goal left in his revenant soul: revenge

Makes me wonder how he can still speak.