Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🐲 “IMPERIAL DRAGONS” 🐲 Moon Clan Recruiting l All research done l Fully build Dojo l Discord server l CyberCorner @ Imperialdragons.win

DRANCO20000

5 hours ago, Prydator said:

hi, i've been playing warframe for 5 years now and took quite a few breaks here and there, so now i am looking for a new clan again, and i would love to join you guys.

IGN: Prydator

MR: 13

Invitation will be in your inbox!. "Welcome to Imperial Dragons"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would like to report unethical behavior from someone in this Clan goes by the name Knighy.
I was in Hydroid with 3 people; a mirage, a trinity and a nekros (Knighy was the nekros)

We soon noticed he wasn't putting much effort by the 5th wave, and from that wave to wave 10, he didn't move or talk even when we called him for it.
I'm reporting this behavior here because I do not want to escalate the issue any further by opening a ticket to DE; I told myself I'd try the civil way first. This is only out of goodwill for your clan so you could proceed with any necessary procedure. Have a good day.

5 hours ago, Monamy_85 said:

Would like to report unethical behavior from someone in this Clan goes by the name Knighy.
I was in Hydroid with 3 people; a mirage, a trinity and a nekros (Knighy was the nekros)

We soon noticed he wasn't putting much effort by the 5th wave, and from that wave to wave 10, he didn't move or talk even when we called him for it.
I'm reporting this behavior here because I do not want to escalate the issue any further by opening a ticket to DE; I told myself I'd try the civil way first. This is only out of goodwill for your clan so you could proceed with any necessary procedure. Have a good day.

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. We will take corresponding action as need it in order to enhance our community.

Best regards Dranco20000.

On 2018-07-15 at 3:06 PM, MrMentality said:

IGN - MrMentality MR - 13

Would like to join

22 hours ago, AsphaltZero said:

IGN: AsphaltZero

Would like to join your clan

13 hours ago, D34T-TP said:

IGN: D34T-TP

MR: 9

I'd like to join your clan

Welcome to Imperial Dragons! Invitation will be in your inbox! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: FaWk3Ss

MR: 8

I was a meber of this clan before but was kicked out. I do not know why, becouse I've said to some1 from the lead that I'll be going on vacation.

Anyway i just want to get back to the clan please 😄

Archived