Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

promo codes?

(PSN)Darthdutie

Question

Most of these have already been stated, but this is the most complete list I have so far of promo Codes. Enter from the market console inside the game: website entry does not always work.

The following codes are twitch/youtuber glyphs:

ADMIRALBAHROO
BIKEMAN
HOMIINVOCADO
IFLYNN
KINGGOTHALION  
MCGAMERCZ
MCIK
MOGAMU
ORIGINALWICKEDFUN
PROFESSORBROMAN
SKILLUP
SP00NERISM
SUMMIT1G  
TACTICALPOTATO
TVSBOH

There are a lot of other twitch streamers and youtubers with their own glyph codes, but they only choose to give them out under certain circumstances. You'll just have to ask around to find out how to get them.

The following codes are weapons.

FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N - Vectis rifle and Vectis Tekelu skin w/ slot and catalyst
FREESWORD – free heatsword w/ slot and catalyst (old code, might not work anymore)

Twitch is no longer giving away Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana, Dragon Mod Pack, Soma Prime and Scindo Prime. That promotion seems to have ended sometime around Christmas 2017/New Years 2018.

Edited by Sentinel-14
updates to twitch giveaway

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:47 PM, Sentinel-14 said:

Most of these have already been stated, but this is the most complete list I have so far of promo Codes. Enter from the market console inside the game: website entry does not always work.

ADMIRALBAHROO
BIKEMAN
HOMIINVOCADO
IFLYNN
KINGGOTHALION  
MCGAMERCZ
MCIK
MOGAMU
ORIGINALWICKEDFUN
PROFESSORBROMAN
SKILLUP
SP00NERISM
SUMMIT1G  
TACTICALPOTATO
TVSBOH

There are a lot of other twitch streamers and youtubers with their own glyph codes, but they only choose to give them out under certain circumstances. You'll just have to ask around to find out how to get them.

FREESWORD – free heatsword w/ slot and catalyst (old code, might not work anymore)

Twitch is no longer giving away Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana, Dragon Mod Pack, Soma Prime and Scindo Prime. That promotion seems to have ended sometime around Christmas 2017/New Years 2018.

I still didint get none even tho i did everything they asked for plus i did it before chirstmas/ new years still pissed about it

On 1/2/2018 at 4:47 PM, Sentinel-14 said:

ADMIRALBAHROO
BIKEMAN
HOMIINVOCADO
IFLYNN
KINGGOTHALION  
MCGAMERCZ
MCIK
MOGAMU
ORIGINALWICKEDFUN
PROFESSORBROMAN
SKILLUP
SP00NERISM
SUMMIT1G  
TACTICALPOTATO
TVSBOH

the following codes were returned as Invalid:

SP00NERISM
SUMMIT1G
KINGGOTHALION
BIKEMAN

Edit: seems the weapon codes no longer work as well

Edited by Palindine

On 2/15/2018 at 7:22 PM, Palindine said:

the following codes were returned as Invalid:

SP00NERISM
SUMMIT1G
KINGGOTHALION
BIKEMAN

Edit: seems the weapon codes no longer work as well

Sadly several of the old codes do not work anymore, including those. That's the downside of trying to compile a comprehensive list: codes can be taken offline at any time, rendering the list.... iffy... at best. you just have to try whatever is listed and if it works, great. if not, well... suck. :sad:

Edited by Sentinel-14