The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question: no rules for partnered people?

Grieves.

Hello guys,

today i see a playlist on YouTube its from a people called "-N00blShowthek-" this guy is exploring a lot of  tilesets, relays and other stuff, he still use it with bugs in there videos, so my question: why he can do that without any punishment? i mean in my opinion exploring/using bugs is banable, so there is rules for partnered youtubers? and he's not the only one.. i see alot of youtubers doing that. 

Playlist : 

934360b850.png

Edited by X7-Shizuka

I don't see this as an exploit, but the typical environmental glitches partners and everyone else encounter in game play.  It might be in bad form if he's not reporting them, but your opinion on "bannable actions" seems harsh.  Especially when you consider there are Dojos out there both by partners, twitch streamers and everyone else still in existence in the game that have teleport points to the very sort of graphical glitches...  

All I do remember from my more than 4 years playing this game; DE does eventually fix even these glitches, but they're usually low priority to such exploits that break game play.  

4 minutes ago, X7-Shizuka said:

It change nothing is still a bugusing thing 

Why should he be banned for this?  He's not harming anyone (there are no other players on his team) he's gaining no in game items, he's not selling the information to others (the video is public) he isn't using this to do anything malicious.

By your logic, I should be banned because I've found some of the same bugs this person did. 

What exactly did they do to warrant any kind of ban, censorship or moderation from DE?

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Why should he be banned for this?  He's not harming anyone (there are no other players on his team) he's gaining no in game items, he's not selling the information to others (the video is public) he isn't using this to do anything malicious.

By your logic, I should be banned because I've found some of the same bugs this person did. 

tenor.gif

People who upload these bug videos help DE by making them aware about these bugs. It's harmless

Exploits on the other hand are much different (like intentionally abusing 75% off coupons by IP spoofing) THAT'LL get you banned.

I really can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. Just in case, I’ll explain to you what the difference between them are. Bugs are something that happen in Warframe, or in any game really. Bugs are just errors in the system that are in the game. Exploits are entire different story. Exploits are what players find in the game that they’re playing and use it against the system for an easier route when they’re not supposed to. What N00b was doing in his videos, were simply finding bugs, which is perfectly harmless towards the game and Digital Extremes themselves.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX